unarchive In The Box of 1.5101 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 4903 - End Link Bushings
- 4 - 18.104.22.168 - .625 X .437 X 1.250 Center Sleeves
- 2 - 15.08.02.39 - Sway Bar Brackets
- 2 - 5045 - 7/8" Sway Bar Bushings
- 1 - 9.11103 - 6 Gram Grease Packet
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
Whiteline Gold Color Plated - 3 Year warranty
Energy Suspension provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
DST's lateral locks prevent sway bar movement and fits OE and aftermarket bars.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 1.5101 | Front Sway Bar Bushings - 22.22 mm | Suzuki Samurai
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 1.5101
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent "
Exactly what I was looking for.verified_user Verified Buyer - ERIK CHEVALLIER - . Energy Suspension 1.5101 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I don't understand the difference between part number 1.5101 and part number 171101.
- Essentially the same kit for a 22mm front sway bar. The kit 1.5101 has 2 extra bushings in it for the end links. Kit 171101 has only 2 bushings for the end links. I have kit 1.5101 in red or black at this time. I would purchase that kit since it has all the end link bushings. To ensure fitment you would need to know the diameter of your sway bar. ...see more