unarchive In The Box of 11.10101 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of 10P10063 - Driver Side Bushing
- 2 of 15.10.520.39 - .875" x .500" x 1.480" Sleeve
- 1 of 10P10064 - Passenger Side Bushing
- 1 of Installation Instructions
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Steering Rack Bushings - Mazda Miata MX5 - 11.10101
By installing these bushings you'll get the dependability and responsiveness you desire without the rattling sounds created by metal bushings, or the sloppy handling of the OE rubber.
Energy Suspension 11.10101
While driving around in your Mazda Miata NC you notice it's starting to be a little unresponsive when taking corners. You may also hear some clunking coming from the front end after turning or going over a bump. These could be signs of failed steering rack bushings.
Fix Your Steering...
Your OE steering rack bushings are made of a soft rubber that stretches itself out over time and could crack and rot away. When this happens to your Miata it makes your steering dangerously sluggish and could leave your steering rack loose enough to bang into other parts, potentially increasing the damage you're dealing with.
... And Get Back On The Road!
This is Energy Suspension's 11.10101, a HyplerFlex polyurethane set of steering rack bushings made specifically for your 2006-2014 Mazda Miata NC. By installing these bushings you'll get the dependability and responsiveness you desire without the rattling sounds created by metal bushings, or the sloppy handling of the OE rubber. In addition, these polyurethane bushings will also hold up much longer than the old OE rubber, giving you the peace of mind that comes with a dependable ride.