unarchive In The Box of 11.3106 keyboard_arrow_down
- 8 - 2694 Upper Control Arm Bushings
- 4 - 2695 Lower outside position / inside
- 8 - 2696 Lower inside position
- 4 - 2697 Hub to upper control arm
- 4 - 2699 Lower outer position / outside
- 4 - 15.10.541.39 (.875 x .562 x 2.270 INCH) RLCA Outer
- 4 - 15.10.549.39 (.875 x .500 x 2.750 INCH) RLCA Inner
- 4 - 15.10.576.39 (.875 x .500 x 2.250 INCH) RUCA
- 2 - 15.10.577.39 (.750 x .406 x 2.250 INCH) Hub
- 2 - 15.03.05.39 Washer (2.000 x .500 x .120 INCH)
- 2 - 15.03.12.39 Washer (2.000 x .562 x .120 INCH)
- 1 - 17492 Instruction sheet
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension designed the sleeves to match your OE bolt size, allowing you to re-use the bolts to save you even more money!
Energy Suspension 11.3106
Do you feel like your Miata isn't taking corners as well as it used too? Maybe you've heard some clunking or you've been having problems with your Miata's alignment? All of these and more could be symptoms of a failed OE control arm bushing. The OE rear control arm bushings installed on your Miata are made of soft rubber so that they absorb most of the vibrations you pick up from the road. The drawback to this softness is that the bushings are prone to stretching, cracking, and eventually rotting away. Luckily for you, DST has what you need!
Dependable and Durable!
Say hello to Energy Suspension's 11.3106, a HyperFlex polyurethane set of rear control arm bushings designed specifically for the Mazda Miata 1990-2005. Offering increased responsiveness and a better feel for the road the 11.3106 not only gets rid of your clunking and loose steering but it's also designed to hold up under stress for much longer than the OE. Since the 11.3106 is crafted using Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane your NVH might increase slightly, but the dramatic increase of durability and longevity are well worth it. In fact, if you plan on racing the NVH can even be helpful, giving you an even clearer feel for what your roadster can handle.
Easy to Install!
The 11.3106 was also designed with ease of installation in mind. Energy Suspension eliminated the need for a press by forming these bushings as two half-bushings with a metal sleeve. Just insert each half bushing on each side of the control arm, then slip the sleeve through and, using your OE bolts, finish the install. Energy Suspension designed the sleeves to match your OE bolt size, allowing you to re-use the bolts to save you even more money! If you also need to replace your front control arm bushings check out Energy Suspension's 11.3105! Both the 11.3105 and >11.3106 kits are stocked regularly in our Stephenville warehouse, ready to ship the day you order them!
Product Reviews for 11.3106 | Rear Control Arm Bushing Kit | Mazda Miata 1990-1997
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 11.3106
starstarstarstarstar" Great! "
Worst part of the job is getting the control arms off and the old bushings out. This is a great upgrade for precise handling.verified_user Verified Buyer - Eric Hahn - . Energy Suspension 11.3106 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will the 11.3106 include the rear upper arm to knuckle bushings?
- The 11.3106 will include the rear upper arm to knuckle bushings as well as the rest of the rear control arm bushing for a stock 90-05 Miata.
- Will the 11.3106 include the hardware needed for install?
- Unfortunately no, the 11.3106 will not include the bolts for install.