unarchive In The Box of 11.3110 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of 07P07147 - Upper Rear Trailing Link
- 2 of 15.10.583.39 - .750" x .480" x 1.865" Sleeve
- 8 of 07P07150 - Lower Rear Knuckle & Trailing Link
- 4 of 15.10.497.39 - .875" x .500" x 1.885" Sleeve
- 4 of 07P07151 - Upper Rear Lateral Link
- 2 of 15.10.584.39 - .750" x .480" x 2.160" Sleeve
- 4 of 07P07148 - Lower Rear Lateral Link
- 2 of 15.10.519.39 - 1.00" x .625" x 2.350" Sleeve
- 4 of 07P07149 - Rear Toe Control Link
- 2 of 18.104.22.168 - .875" x .625" x 1.675" Sleeve
- 4 of 15.03.99.39 - 1.295" x .500" x .225" Cap Washer
- 1 of Installation Instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
These bushings offer increased responsiveness and handling while also being much more durable than the OE.
Energy Suspension 11.3110
Constantly having to take your Miata in for realignment? Can't take those corners the way you want to? Misalignment, loss of handling, and banging from the rear end are all signs of failed OE rear control arm bushings. The OE bushings installed on your Miata are made of soft rubber and can absorb most of the vibrations from the road, the downside to this softness is that the bushings are prone to stretching, cracking, and eventually rotting away. When this happens your control arm is left loose, reducing your handling, slowly distorting your alignment, and it could even be banging into other chassis parts, causing even more damage.
Make Your Miata More Manageable
This is Energy Suspension's 11.3110, a Hyperflex polyurethane set of rear control arm bushings designed specifically for your 2006 - 2014 Mazda Miata NC. These bushings offer increased responsiveness and handling while also being much more durable than the OE. Since these bushings are made of Hyperflex polyurethane your NVH might increase slightly, but the increased durability, longevity, better handling, and dependable alignment are well worth it.
Easy to Install and Cost-Effective
Energy Suspension also made the 11.3110 easy to install! Each of the rear control arm bushings are made as two half-bushing with a metal inner sleeve. Just insert each half of the bushing on either side of the control arm, slip the sleeve through, and using your OE bolts finish the install. The sleeves in the 11.3110 are made to match your OE bolts, saving you money on hardware. If you're thinking about also replacing your front control arm bushings check out Energy Suspension's 11.3109 to get the complete upgrade.