unarchive In The Box of 12.3101 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 7026 - Front Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - 3053 - Front Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - 3054 - Front Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - 7029 - Front Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - 7028 - Front Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - .875OD X .625ID X 2.050L - Center Sleeves
- 2 - .750OD X .546ID X 1.700L - Center Sleeves
- 2 - .750OD X .546ID X 1.850L - Center Sleeves
- 2 - 911102 - 10 Gram Tube of Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - Installation Instructions - #17019
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 12.3101 | BMW 2002 | Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (1)
Energy Suspension 12.3101
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Awesome stuff!verified_user Verified Buyer - eric friis - . Energy Suspension 12.3101 - 5 out of 5
starstar_borderstar_borderstar_borderstar_border" Poor "
I went to install this kit and was missing a part. The part that was included was not correct for my car.verified_user Verified Buyer - keith kuchler - . Energy Suspension 12.3101 - 1 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Just great! "
Perfect fit! All of the bushings fit just like they should. You can tell by the construction that there will be a big change in the quality of the ride. Thanks for the good customer service as well. You guys make it fun again not a chore like it can be. Dave in Georgiaverified_user Verified Buyer - David Bunnell - . Energy Suspension 12.3101 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane