unarchive In The Box of 15.3113 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3319 - Front Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - 3320 - Front Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - 220.127.116.11 - .750OD X .480ID X 2.125L Center Sleeves
- 2 - 15.10.343.39 - 1.000D X .688ID X 1.600L Center Sleeves
- 2 - 9.11102 - 10 Gram Tube of Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17019
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 15.3113 | Volkswagen | Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 15.3113
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
Worked great what a difference. Love them!verified_user Verified Buyer - Dan A Fravel - . Energy Suspension 15.3113 - 5 out of 5
The bushings are fantastic, but the installation is a nightmare! This is not as much your fault as it is VWs for a very poor design originally. One possible fix that another company has used is splitting the bushings in two, particularly the smaller ones. This allows one half to be inserted from each side, rather than fighting for hours to press it through. The larger ones are also a fight, but nowhere near as bad. Once they are installed, they are great. I recommend them to everyone.verified_user Verified Buyer - Colum Moran - . Energy Suspension 15.3113 - 5 out of 5