unarchive In The Box of 16.1105 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 - 1057 - Front Passenger Side Lower Mount - Inner Insert
- 1 - 1058 - Front Passenger Side Lower Mount - Outside Insert
- 1 - 1059 - Front Driver Side Lower Mount - Outside Insert
- 1 - 1060 - Front Driver Side Lower Mount - Outside Insert
- 1 - 1061 - Rear Mount - Passenger Side Insert
- 1 - 1062 - Rear Mount - Driver Side Insert
- 4 - Zip Ties - For 1057, 1058, 1059, 1060
- 4 - Zip Tie Ends
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17282
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts
Energy Suspension's motor mount inserts are crafted out of Hyperflex polyurethane, a material much more durable than rubber that can handle the intense weight, heat, and pressure. Designed to fill the voids built into your OE motor mounts, these inserts will drastically increase the power transfer efficiency from your engine to the wheels. Since the voids were initially put there to reduce NVH, it stands to reason that filling in those voids will have the opposite effect. Installing Energy Suspension's Hyperflex motor mount inserts may increase your NVH, but the increase to overall performance is worth it to some drivers. To top it off, all of Energy's motor mount inserts are covered by a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
The OE Motor Mount
OE motor mounts are usually made out of metal with holes strategically placed to keep most of the engine's vibrations from traveling to the cab. While the OE mounts are decent for the daily driver, the weekend warrior or straight up racer will probably look for an upgrade. Purchasing entire motor mounts can be rather pricey, but what other choices do these drivers have? Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Polyurethane motor mount inserts offer the performance boost of a solid motor mount without the higher cost.
Product Reviews for 16.1105 | Honda Civic and del Sol Motor Mount Inserts 1992-2000
- 5 Star (16)
- 4 Star (3)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.1105
starstarstarstarstar_border" Adequate "
I bought them to supplement some Hasport mounts. Havent noticed much of a difference but I feel more confident than I did with the stock torque mounts.verified_user Verified Buyer - Daniel Chwalibog - . Energy Suspension 16.1105 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Good stuff.verified_user Verified Buyer - Pekka Antero Peura - . Energy Suspension 16.1105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
I was amazed by how well this simple solution worked! I used the inserts on worn out, slightly torn mounts. The difference was phenomenal! It made a Remarkable improvement in throttle response, clutch feel, and completely got rid of the " bucking " in first gear, and wheel hop. It also improved stability in turns. I understand my mounts were very worn but the inserts added to them have a much better feel then when they were new. I even prefer the feel of the inserts over the expensive after-market mounts I have used in the past. This inexpensive product completely transformed the feel of my car and put a big smile on my face. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to add some "pep" to there fwd car.verified_user Verified Buyer - tyler zborowski - . Energy Suspension 16.1105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" great "
The old rubber ones were almost completely gone. Ive noticed a more comfortable ride and improved acceleration.verified_user Verified Buyer - Karsten I Narvaez - . Energy Suspension 16.1105 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
($2.87) more expensive
- Upper Left, Upper Right and Rear Inserts for 92-95 Civic and del Sol
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane