unarchive In The Box of 16.1109 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 - 1082 - Rear Mount, Passenger Side
- 1 - 1083 - Rear Mount, Driver Side
- 1 - 1084 - Front Mount, Driver Side
- 1 - 1085 - Front Mount, Passenger Side
- 1 - 1086 - Rear Mount, Driver Side
- 1 - 1087 - Rear Mount, Passenger Side
- 2 - Zip Ties for 1084, 1085
- 2 - Zip Tie Ends
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17327
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
question_answer Ask us a Question
Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts
Energy Suspension's motor mount inserts are crafted out of Hyperflex polyurethane, a material much more durable than rubber that can handle the intense weight, heat, and pressure. Designed to fill the voids built into your OE motor mounts, these inserts will drastically increase the power transfer efficiency from your engine to the wheels. Since the voids were initially put there to reduce NVH, it stands to reason that filling in those voids will have the opposite effect. Installing Energy Suspension's Hyperflex motor mount inserts may increase your NVH, but the increase to overall performance is worth it to some drivers. To top it off, all of Energy's motor mount inserts are covered by a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
The OE Motor Mount
OE motor mounts are usually made out of metal with holes strategically placed to keep most of the engine's vibrations from traveling to the cab. While the OE mounts are decent for the daily driver, the weekend warrior or straight up racer will probably look for an upgrade. Purchasing entire motor mounts can be rather pricey, but what other choice to these drivers have? Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Polyurethane motor mount inserts offer the performance boost of a solid motor mount without the higher cost.
Product Reviews for 1990-1993 Acura Integra | Motor Mount Inserts | Energy
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (1)
Energy Suspension 16.1109
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Still satisfied, thank you for checking in.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael Mendoza - . Energy Suspension 16.1109 - 5 out of 5
starstar_borderstar_borderstar_borderstar_border" Review 2 Years Later "
Track use only, lots of vibration!verified_user Verified Buyer - steve chavez - . Energy Suspension 16.1109 - 1 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Great part "
Easy to install, great part for the money! Stopped my motor from moving so much on downshifts and hard accelerationverified_user Verified Buyer - marvin santiago - . Energy Suspension 16.1109 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product! "
Installed in my 90 B16 Powered Integra. Wow! What a difference it made! It felt like I had just taken 20 years off the cars age! More torque and engine response! Super fast shipping, shipped same day I ordered it. Great product for the $$$!!!verified_user Verified Buyer - Cameron Harrison - . Energy Suspension 16.1109 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane