unarchive In The Box of 16.1110 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 - 1075 - Passenger Side of Front Mount
- 1 - 1074 - Driver Side of Front Mount
- 1 - 1089 - Passenger Side of Rear Mount
- 1 - 1088 - Driver Side of Rear Mount
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17475
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts
Energy Suspension's motor mount inserts are crafted out of Hyperflex polyurethane, a material much more durable than rubber that can handle the intense weight, heat, and pressure. Designed to fill the voids built into your OE motor mounts, these inserts will drastically increase the power transfer efficiency from your engine to the wheels. Since the voids were initially put there to reduce NVH, it stands to reason that filling in those voids will have the opposite effect. Installing Energy Suspension's Hyperflex motor mount inserts may increase your NVH, but the increase to overall performance is worth it to some drivers. To top it off, all of Energy's motor mount inserts are covered by a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
The OE Motor Mount
OE motor mounts are usually made out of metal with holes strategically placed to keep most of the engine's vibrations from traveling to the cab. While the OE mounts are decent for the daily driver, the weekend warrior or straight up racer will probably look for an upgrade. Purchasing entire motor mounts can be rather pricey, but what other choices do these drivers have? Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Polyurethane motor mount inserts offer the performance boost of a solid motor mount without the higher cost.
Product Reviews for 16.1110 | Motor Mount Inserts | 2002-2005 Honda Civic | Energy
- 5 Star (14)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.1110
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Great part worked well with existing mountsverified_user Verified Buyer - William s tucker - . Energy Suspension 16.1110 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good "
Good n cheap udgrade :)verified_user Verified Buyer - victor salazar - . Energy Suspension 16.1110 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent product! "
This was installed on a 2002 honda civic si hatchback. From the the initial start up after installation I could tell the difference. The vehicles shifting is alot smoother, overall performance was improved; feels more like torque has improved but its just the improved stability giving you that sense. I will be installing bushings and etc from energy suspension in the near future.verified_user Verified Buyer - Daniel Rosa - . Energy Suspension 16.1110 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" extremely satisfied "
Great product work perfect.verified_user Verified Buyer - VONG VANG - . Energy Suspension 16.1110 - 5 out of 5