unarchive In The Box of 16.18108 keyboard_arrow_down
- Front end control arm bushing set: 16.3110
- 4 - 2306 lower control arm bushing outer.
- 2 - 3289 lower control arm bushing center.
- 2 - 15.10.302.39 lower control arm sleeve.
- (3/4"O.D. x 12mm I.D. x 2.040")
- 8 - 2280 upper control arm bushing.
- 4 - 188.8.131.52 upper control arm sleeve. (3/4"O.D. x 10mm I.D. x 1.577")
- 1 - 17152 installation instructions.
- Front strut rod set: 16.7103
- 2 - 7096 rear position.
- 2 - 7097 front position.
- Front shock bushing set: 16.8106
- 4 - 8096 upper shock bushing.
- 4 - 2295 lower shock bushing.
- 2 - 15.10.302.39 lower shock sleeve. (3/4"O.D. x 12mm I.D. x 2.040")
- 1 - 17162 installation instructions.
- Front end link set: 16.8105
- 8 - 8098 end link bushing.
- 2 - 184.108.40.206 sleeve. (1/2"O.D. x 3/8"I.D. x .400")
- 2 - 15.05.28.39 (3/8" - 16 x 3-3/4") bolt.
- 2 - 15.07.01.40 (3/8" - 16) locknut.
- 8 - 15.03.29.39 (1-1/2"O.D. x 3/8"I.D.) cup washer.
- Front balljoint boot set: 16.13102
- 2 - 13003 balljoint boot.
- 2 - 13005 balljoint boot.
- Front tie-rod boot set: 9.13103
- 2 - 13003 tie-rod boot.
- Front spring pad set: 16.6101
- 2 - 6133 upper spring pad.
- 1 - 9.11101 grease tubs
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 6keyboard_arrow_down
Upper and Lower Control Arm Bushings
Not Included in the Hyperflex Kit
3 - 5ML High Performance Grease by Energy
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 16.18108 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Honda Accord 90-93
- 5 Star (7)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (1)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.18108
starstarstarstar_borderstar_border" Review 1 Year Later "
The strut rod bushings push my caster out of spec and I am trying to find solutions to it short of going back to stock strut rod bushings. Also even though I heavily lubed the bushings prior to install they squeak when its cold outverified_user Verified Buyer - Rafael Sibila - . Energy Suspension 16.18108 - 3 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Awesome Product "
Love it!! My suspension was shot, metal to metal. Put theses on my car, and can not believe how much of a difference it made. Thank you!!!verified_user Verified Buyer - Dawn Eaglen - . Energy Suspension 16.18108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" crash saftey improvement. "
My wife clipped a sign when an 18 wheeler ran her off the road... the control arm bushings turned the front wheels suspension into a crumple zone and allowed her to safely stop the car on a muddy shoulder by the swamp. It is amazing the way they held up and allowed things to bend instead of break... may have saved my wife life. I will never own a car without ENERGY SUSPENSION bushings. Better handling, durability and responsiveness. The best advancement in vehicle suspension since the inflatable tire.verified_user Verified Buyer - Sean - . Energy Suspension 16.18108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Awesome. Awesome to the max. "
I highly recommend this kit to any and all CB7 owners. Ride quality is firm and handling is DRASTICALLY improved. A++ Product. A++ Service.verified_user Verified Buyer - Kanga Roo - . Energy Suspension 16.18108 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- do i need the oem outer bushing shell or do i remove outer shell and bushing and install the new bushings part #part number 16.18108
- No, for the front control arms in the 16.18108 kit you will not need to reuse your OE bushings outer shell. You will press that out along with the rubber and press these polyurethane bushings in its place.