description Installation Instructions keyboard_arrow_down
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 6keyboard_arrow_down
Rear Control Arm Bushings. Upper and Lower
Rear Compensator Arm Bushings
Lower Left, Lower Right and Rear Mount Inserts
Upper Right and Upper Left Mount Inserts
DST Silver Color - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whiteline Gold Color Plated - 3 Year Warranty
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 16.18109 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Honda Civic Si 99-00
- 5 Star (5)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.18109
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
Hi, Kit comes complete as describe, the PDF file was very useful. And they fit very well with a little hard work. Thanks for allverified_user Verified Buyer - Dominique BEGUE - . Energy Suspension 16.18109 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" good "
So far so good. Had the parts professionally installed and I was very impressed with their workmanship. As far as the products are concerned, I had them installed to support the coil-over suspension I was also installing. The end product is fantastic, car is very stiff but very sure footed. I am unable to define the difference between the car based on the bushings alone, as the suspension itself is very different too. I guess I feel peace of mind that the area of suspension is all taken care of.† I am more confident to push harder and faster through corners at the track which is a good feeling to have. It was an expensive exercise but one I am happy with at the end of the day and that is all that matters.verified_user Verified Buyer - Dane - . Energy Suspension 16.18109 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very good, I loved "
In terms of installation is very easy and the result is better. Already installed, it feels great very stable. Thanksverified_user Verified Buyer - TONY MERCADO ARREOLA - . Energy Suspension 16.18109 - 5 out of 5
Excellent products too!!! Better than I expect!!verified_user Verified Buyer - Daniel Estrada - . Energy Suspension 16.18109 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
($12.58) more expensive
- Does Not Include Front or Rear Upper Control Arm Bushings
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
($70.78) more expensive
- Includes Front and Rear Upper Control Arm Bushings
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Does 16.18109 fit my Honda Civic EK4 1999 1.6 Vti V-Tec 160hp?
- Since the Vti model was not sold in the US, we cannot guarantee proper fitment. Part number 16.18109 is sold to fit the Civic Si in the US.
- I want to check for my car ek4 sir 1997 which is the right part to get 16.18110 or 16.18109?
- If ordering it would be 16.18110 however please know that these have not been tested on the JDM version of this car, only the US models, so we can not guarantee fitment.