description Installation Instructions keyboard_arrow_down
unarchive In The Box of 16.18110 keyboard_arrow_down
- Front control arm bushing set: 16-3114
- 4 2409 lower control arm bushings.
- 2 15.10.405.39 (1"O.D. x 9/16"I.D. x 1.960? sleeve)
- 2 3340 lower control arm bushings.
- 2 18.104.22.168 (1?O.D. X .718? I.D. X 2.277? sleeve)
- 4 3371 upper control arm bushing.
- 4 15.10.408.39 (7/8"O.D. x .406?I.D. x 1.875" sleeve)
- 1 17278 installation instructions
- Front shock bushing set: 16-8102
- 4 8096 upper shock bushings.
- 4 2272 lower shock bushings.
- 2 22.214.171.124 (3/4?O.D. x .480?I.D. x 1.960? sleeve)
- 1 17162 installation instructions.
- Front sway bar bushing set: 16-5121
- 2 5382 22mm front sway bar bushings..
- 1 17039 installations instructions.
- Front coil spring isolator set: 16-6104
- 2 6168 coil spring isolators ( uppers only).
- Rear coil spring isolator set: 16-6103
- 2 6143 coil spring isolators (uppers only).
- Rear trailing arm bushing set: 16-7106
- 2 3317 trailing arm bushings.
- 1 17339 installation instructions.
- Manual transmission shifter bushing set: 16-1102
- 2 2277 transmission end.
- 1 126.96.36.199 (1/2? x 5.16? x 1.200? sleeve)
- 1 1033 body end.
- 1 17161 installation instructions.
- Rack and pinion mount bushing set: 16-10104
- 4 10022 driver side bushings.
- 1 10037 passenger side bushings.
- 1 17153 installation instructions.
- Front ball joint boot set: 16-13101
- 2 13001 ball joint boots.
- 2 13003 ball joint boots.
- Front tie rod boot set: 9-13103
- 2 13003 tie rod boots.
- Front end link set: 16-8104
- 8 8072 end link bushings.
- 8 15.03.03.40 (cup washers)
- 2 188.8.131.52 (9/16? x 3/8? x .400? sleeve)
- 2 15.05.28.39 (3/8-16 x 3-3/4? bolt)
- 2 15.07.01.40 (3/8-16 nylon locknut)
- 4 9.11101 Grease.
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 7keyboard_arrow_down
Rear Shock Mount Bushings
Rear Compensator Arm Bushings
Rear Control Arm Bushings. Upper and Lower
Lower Left, Lower Right and Rear Mount Inserts
Upper Left and Upper Right Mount Inserts
DST Silver Color - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whiteline Gold Color Plated - 3 Year Warranty
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrade your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 16.18110 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Honda Civic 1996-2000
- 5 Star (11)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.18110
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
This bushings definitely hold up for stiffness and comfort. Even driving through all four season they dont squeak or give out! Havent seen any deterioration either but I just gotta say this was a solid buy! Thanks Energy suspension!!verified_user Verified Buyer - Nelson Hernandez - . Energy Suspension 16.18110 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" very satisfied "
I would most definitely recommend this to others.verified_user Verified Buyer - Rafay Cameron - . Energy Suspension 16.18110 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
excellent conditionnverified_user Verified Buyer - Ruben melendez - . Energy Suspension 16.18110 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" It is really amazing! "
This product is really amazing. After 2 years, my suspension still going strong.. The stiffness is still there and it is track proven!verified_user Verified Buyer - Jose Mari Dinglasan - . Energy Suspension 16.18110 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Where does bushing number 8096 from kit number 16.18110 install into?
- Piece number 8096 is for the upper strut mounts from kit number 16.18110.
- Will part number 16.18110 fit my 99 civic ex coupe?
- Yes, part number 16.18110 will fit the 99 civic ex coupe.
- I would like to check will this 1618110R fit to my car?
- We can not verify that this will work on a JDM version, we have only tested them on the US models of this car.