unarchive In The Box of 16.3104 keyboard_arrow_down
- 8 - 2269 - Lower Control Arm Pivot Bushing
- 4 - 3283 - Lower Control Arm Pivot Bushing
- 4 - 15.10.279.39 - .750OD X .406ID X 1.960L Center Sleeve
- 1 - 17140 - Installation Instructions
- 2 - 9.11102 - 10 Gram Tube of Formula 5 Prelube
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
The 16.3104 does not include the rear shock mount bushings. The lower shock mount bushing is in the lower control arm. If you need that bushing, you will want to add this kit.
The 16.3104 only includes the rear lower arm bushings. Add these if you would like to replace the upper arm bushings as well.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 16.3104 | Civic Lower Control Arm Bushings | Energy Suspension
- 5 Star (10)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.3104
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Bushings are top notch quality! Cant beat them for sure :)verified_user Verified Buyer - Nigel T Hayes - . Energy Suspension 16.3104 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Easy install, parts holding up good. Car travels 3,000 miles a month in temperatures over 120 degrees F (Metro Phoenix freeways) to -30 degrees F (30 below zero) at just under 10,000 ft elevation. Snow, ice, sleet, hail and volcanic cinders or road salt. Three treacherous canyon roads (Queen Creek, Devils and Salt River Canyons). With the loss of federal and state funding roads in the last few years are deplorable. Energy parts still going strong.\nI have 50 ton presses and unlimited tools at my disposal thanks to my employer. The easiest and quickest came when I used a hole saw, hack saw, vice, needle nose pliers and a very clean work area in my garage. .verified_user Verified Buyer - Doc Booth - . Energy Suspension 16.3104 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" great parts ! "
Thank you! Fits perfect and great parts !verified_user Verified Buyer - Matti Vande Walle - . Energy Suspension 16.3104 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" A very worthwhile up grade "
Fortunately I had access to a press so removing the old bushes was not a problem but may prove a time consuming process if I had not. Fitting the Poly bushes was a doodle and have made a huge improvement to the handling of the car, I have Poly bushed the whole car and lowered it 60mm on coil overs, it makes for a firm ride but buy no means uncomfortable, I would recommend fitting them.verified_user Verified Buyer - Gavin Shiell - . Energy Suspension 16.3104 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will part number 16.3104 fit my 1997 Honda del sol?
- Yes, part number 16.3104 will fit the 1997 Honda del sol.
- How many bushings does kit number 16.3104 include?
- Kit number 16.3104 comes with 4 complete bushings and their inner sleeves.
- Whats the outer diameter in mm?
- Part number 16.3104 is 32mm OD.
- Do you have these in blue?
- No part number 16.3104 is only available in black and red.
- Hi, so this is a complete set for both rear lower control arms?
- This kit will do the rear lower control arm bushings at the spindle and frame. Not the bushing where the rear strut attaches. You would need the kit 16.8103 for that bushing.