unarchive In The Box of 16.3108 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 2271 - Front Lower Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - 22.214.171.124 - .750OD X .406ID X 2.038L Center Sleeves
- 2 - 3281 - Front Lower Control Arm Bushings
- 4 - 3291 - Front Upper Control Arm Bushings
- 4 - 15.10.299.39 - .750OD X .408ID X 1.485L Center Sleeves
- 1 - 9.11101 - 1/2 Ounce Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - 17156 - Installation Instructions
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 16.3108 | Acura Integra Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (4)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.3108
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
The suspension bushings have been holding up great.\nI havent had any problems with them.verified_user Verified Buyer - Sergio Pelayo - . Energy Suspension 16.3108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Awesome! "
We build stock and performance vehicles. And these suspension components are a simple but important upgrade. They make the night and day difference between a loose possibly sloppy or worn out suspension or a new or performance feeling suspension. Simple install with excellent instructions these parts make the car. The fit is as good or better than stock components but the manufacturer has taken the time to look for any weakness or find any way to improve over the stock component. And install can be done without many expensive tools. Whether looking for a stock replacement or looking for an upgrade these components will do the trick. And Diversified Suspension Technologies provides awesome customer support and easy order access to these awesome components.verified_user Verified Buyer - Aaron R. Belt - . Energy Suspension 16.3108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" firstname.lastname@example.org "
This is a must for those looking for an aggressive steering response and good feed back from the steering wheel. Before any suspension mods I recommend Energy bushings. Build it right from the startverified_user Verified Buyer - Jorge Ayon - . Energy Suspension 16.3108 - 5 out of 5
Nice and sturdy, smooth operationverified_user Verified Buyer - PATRCIK JOCELYN - . Energy Suspension 16.3108 - 5 out of 5