unarchive In The Box of 16.3115 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3340 Lower Control Arm Bushings (Rear Position)
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 3340
- 4 - 2410 Lower Control Arm Bushing Halves (Front Position)
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 2410
- 4 - 3371 Upper Control Arm Bushings
- 4 - Center Metal Sleeves for 3371
- Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - Installation Instructions #17305
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
question_answer Ask us a Question
HyperFlex Control Arm BushingsA control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushing provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for Front Control Arm Bushing Kit | Civic-Si 1999-2000
- 5 Star (0)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (1)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.3115
starstarstarstar_borderstar_border" Great quality "
The 4 upper bushing that came with it makes no sense. I ordered lower control bushings. I was only looking for the whole front lower control arm bushing. I had to purchase lower shock bushing separately which took time and added expenses which messed up the color scheme I was aiming for. Again, wonderful quality tho. Editors Note: Kit 16.3115 does include the upper and lower control arm bushings. Our page shows a picture of what is in the kit. Also, our page does not say lower arms only. The strut upper and lower bushings are not included. In some cases, they may not be bad and need replacing. In the"Suggested Parts" box kit 16.8111 is suggested to purchase.verified_user Verified Buyer - Osborn Farrell - . Energy Suspension 16.3115 - 3 out of 5