unarchive In The Box of 16.3122 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of 02P02931 - Horizontal Bushing
- 2 of 15.10.690.39 - Sleeve For Horizontal Position (1.00in O.D. X 0.50in I.D. X 2.12in LG)
- 2 of 3419 - Vertical Bushing
- 2 of 15.10.491.39 - Sleeve for Vertical Position (1.00in O.D. X 0.56in I.D. X 2.48in LG)
- 1 of 9.11107 - Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 of 17P17618 - Instruction sheet
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
16.3122 | Front Control Arm Bushing Kit | Honda Civic 2006-2011
All in all, this kit will get you back on the road quickly and restore your handling to even better than when your Civic was new.
06-11 Honda Civic Front Control Arm Bushings
Original Rubber Bushings Fail
As evident by the picture on the right, OE rubber bushings can and will wear out, causing your front end handling to become sloppy. Worn out bushings can create excess movement with your control arm, which causes the entire front wheel to shift forward when accelerating and shift rearward during breaking. This shifting can lead to excessive tire wear and the need for constant re-alignment. Even worse, rotted factory bushings can damage your control arms, leading to more costly repairs down the road.
Energy Suspension's Solution
But there is good news! You can replace the problem causing stock bushings without having to replace the entire arm. But even newer rubber bushings are too soft for enthusiastic driving, which, let's face it, is why you bought your Civic in the first place.
The Benefits of Polyurethane
Energy Suspension front control arm bushings will make your O.E. Front Control Arms more efficient and will outlast and outperform rubber bushings. This kit comes with all the durometer specific bushings needed for both front control arms. Energy Suspension has already taken the guesswork out of selecting the proper durometer for your Honda. They have verified which firmness will allow your Civic to perform at its peak level. This kit also comes with hardened steel, rust-resistant zinc plated sleeves which are designed to match your O.E. bolts.
Product Reviews for 16.3122 | Front Control Arm Bushing Kit | Honda Civic 2006-2011
- 5 Star (10)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.3122
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
They are hard to press in and press out the old but my car feels so much more solid in steering and while doing some road spirited driving. Would do all this again.verified_user Verified Buyer - Ryan Tompkins - . Energy Suspension 16.3122 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Awesome 👏 "
Look for the 09 civic si the install took an hour for both sides, and man my car handles like a 24 year old blond. All around awesome.verified_user Verified Buyer - Bradley Layman - . Energy Suspension 16.3122 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent product "
The bushings fit perfectly, the car feels a little bit rigid but more stable in curves without loss the comfort, Its a perfect upgrade for all Civic Si 06+verified_user Verified Buyer - Christian Calderon - . Energy Suspension 16.3122 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product...love the feel of the car! "
Installed front control arm bushing and its another car. The car feels great. Only thing is I have a slight noise on the drivers side on bumps. The whole front end is new with OEM parts except for the bushings. Besides that, it came out great.verified_user Verified Buyer - Boosted_Bug - . Energy Suspension 16.3122 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will these fit a honda civic 2008 ex? My car is lowered and I would not mind if these made the ride stiff.
- Yes, kit 16.3122 will fit your Civic EX. These polyurethane bushings will stiffen the ride and the car will handle better. They are available in red or black.
- Would these fit a 2008 honda civic sedan?
- Front Control Arm Bushings 16.3122 fits these vehicles: Honda Civic 2006 - Non Si thru 2011 Si