unarchive In The Box of 16.3123 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of 03P03542 - Front POS. Outer Front Bushing
- 2 of 03P03543 - Front POS. Inner Bushing
- 2 of 03P03544 - Front POS. Outer Rear Bushing
- 2 of 03P03545 - Rear POS. Bushing
- 2 of 15.10.613.39 - Sleeve For Rear Position. (1.00in O.D. X 0.50in I.D. X 1.96in LG)
- 2 of 03P03546 - Rear Knuckle Front POS. Bushing
- 2 of 03P03547 - Rear Knuckle Front POS.Inner T/W
- 2 of 15.10.492.39 - Sleeve For Rear Knuckle Front Position. (1.00in O.D. X 0.563n I.D. X 1.718in LG)
- 2 of 03P03548 - Rear Knuckle Rear POS. Bushing
- 2 of 03P03549 - Rear Knuckle Rear POS.Inner T/W
- 2 of 15.10.574.39 - Sleeve For Rear Knuckle Rear Position. (1.00in O.D. X 0.563in I.D. X 2.00in LG)
- 4 of Mini Tub of Grease
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
16.3123 | Rear Control Arm Bushing Kit | Honda Civic Si 06-11
...you will get improved cornering with your Honda, as well as rear end control; all without sacrificing ride quality.
Rear Control Arm Bushings 06-11 Honda Civic
OE rubber bushings can and will wear out, causing the rear end responsiveness of your S.I. to become sloppy. Worn out bushings can create excess movement with your control arm, which can lead to issues with tracking and wheel hop of your S.I. This can also lead to excessive, uneven rapid tire wear. Rotted factory bushings can damage your control arms, leading to more costly repairs down the road. Now that you are thoroughly depressed you, we at DST have good news! You can replace the problem causing stock bushings without having to replace the entire arm. But even newer rubber bushings are too soft for enthusiastic driving, which, let's face it, is why you bought your S.I. in the first place.
Honda Civic Benefits
For those of you with a 2006-2011 Honda Civic, we have a Rear Control Arm Bushing set from Energy Suspension. With this bushing kit, you get non-binding rear control arms that will give you more responsive movements at the bushings point of contact. This means that you will get improved cornering with your Honda, as well as rear end control; all without sacrificing ride quality. Energy Suspension has verified which firmness will make your Civic. perform at its peak level, taking the guesswork out of selecting the proper durometer.
Progressive Spring Sandwich
This kit includes the front position bushings as well as the rear position bushings with sleeves. For the front position, Energy has created a kind of progressive spring sandwich. The outer bushings are a softer durometer, allowing for more compliance and pre-load. The center bushing increases in durometer so it has less deflection yet moves freely. With this combination of harness, this bushing acts like a rod end bearing, eliminating the back and forth movement of the arm, but allowing the arm to roll as the suspension moves up and down.
Crush the Competition
Also included in this kit are the rear knuckle front and rear position bushings with sleeves. This kit also comes with hardened steel, rust-resistant zinc plated sleeves which are designed to match your O.E. bolts. Finally, comes with grease for install, and the instructions to get you through the project quickly, so you can get back to tearing up the pavement, all while crushing your competition again in your Civic. Pair this kit up with the front control arm bushings for your 06-11 Civic.
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
($51.92) more expensive
- Covers more positions and includes more hardware.
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane