unarchive In The Box of 16.5122 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 18.104.22.168 - Greasable Sway Bar Bracket
- 2 - 5338 - 23mm Greasable Rear Sway Bar Bushing
- 2 - 8189 - End Link Bushing
- 4 - 15.03.41.39 - .688OD X .312ID X .080TH Flat Washers
- 1 - 17145 - Installation Instructions
- 1 - 9.11103 - 6 Gram Tube of Formula 5 Prelube
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 16.5122 | Sway Bar and Endlink Bushings 23 mm | Prelude 1992-2001
- 5 Star (7)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.5122
starstarstarstarstar" good product "
the parts fit perfectly and it was an easy install. I choose to slice through the rod end bushings to make the install easier.verified_user Verified Buyer - Bradley Morgan - . Energy Suspension 16.5122 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Good!verified_user Verified Buyer - Gavrilenkov Sergey A. - . Energy Suspension 16.5122 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Fits Great, Works Great "
Fits perfect and works perfect. I bought it because I had to piece together a "master bushing kit" for my 98 Base Prelude. The car feels much stiffer and more precise now. I have only had the car running for 2 days now, but it makes the car feel much more fun. 5/5! The hardest part is removing the old bushings. You have to drill and press them out then cut the outer races and then press in the new ones. This needs to come with more grease for everything though. It gets used fast.verified_user Verified Buyer - Tyler Barton - . Energy Suspension 16.5122 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" GOOD ITEM EASY TO INSTALL "
So easy to install.verified_user Verified Buyer - hervé DOISY - . Energy Suspension 16.5122 - 5 out of 5