unarchive In The Box of 16.8104 keyboard_arrow_down
- 8 - 8072 - End Link Bushings
- 2 - 220.127.116.11 - .750OD X .375ID X .400L Metal Sleeves
- 8 - 15.03.03.40 - 1.100OD X .400OD X .050TH Dished Washers
- 2 - 15.05.28.39 - 3/8 Inch -16 X 3 3/4 Inch Bolts
- 2 - 15.07.01.40 - 3/8 Inch -16 Nylock Nuts
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
question_answer Ask us a Question
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Endlinks
While your sway bar is intended to maximize contact to the road, it can't accomplish this task on it's own. Sway bar endlinks are just as important as the sway bar itself. Connecting your sway bar to the rest of the suspension, these endlinks allow the sway bar to perform it's task. Should your endlinks wear down or fail completely, you will inevitably feel increased body roll while cornering.
Coverage and Performance
OE replacements will undoubtedly come with rubber bushings. While rubber can easily absorb vibrations from the road, it doesn't hold up for long. Crafted using Hyperflex polyurethane bushings and including a brand new set of hardware, Energy Suspension's endlinks are a significant upgrade over OE replacements. The Hyperflex polyurethane bushings are resistant to both chemicals and physical wear, increasing the endlink's durability and performance exponentially. Plus, Energy Suspension covers all of their endlinks with a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for Front Sway Bar Endlinks - Honda Civic - 16.8104
- 5 Star (42)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.8104
starstarstarstarstar" very good "
Installed as suggested.verified_user Verified Buyer - Annie De Bock - . Energy Suspension 16.8104 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Perfect "
Good price for good quality.verified_user Verified Buyer - Lorenzo Lopez - . Energy Suspension 16.8104 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very good "
Very good OEM replacement.verified_user Verified Buyer - Norbert Wiener - . Energy Suspension 16.8104 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" sporty "
The stabilizer bolt was a bit long. It was sticking out from under the lower control arm and might scrape some uneven road surfaces. I inverted the bolt and placed the bolt head at the bottom and the threaded portion on top.verified_user Verified Buyer - Roderick - . Energy Suspension 16.8104 - 4 out of 5