unarchive In The Box of 16.8111 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 2411 - Bushings Halves - Center of Lower Control Arm
- 4 - 8096 - Upper Bushings
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 2411
- 3 - 9.11109 Formula 5 Prelube Tubes
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17320
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Shock Mount Bushings
Shocks are actually part of a two-component system; your coil springs and shocks work together to maintain your control over the vehicle on rough surfaces while also smoothing out your ride. Your shocks are connected to the frame with a set of shock mount bushings. These bushings allow your shock to perform at it's best while also helping to reduce road vibrations.
While many OE shock mount bushings are made of rubber, Energy Suspension makes bushings with their Hyperflex polyurethane. Rubber is a softer material that's better for reducing vibrations but doesn't last long when pitted against high-stress environments. Hyperflex polyurethane, on the other hand, is much more durable than rubber, easily able to withstand both physical wear and road contamination. This added durability also means an increase to firmness and, by extension, NVH. However, the enhanced dependability of your suspension is often worth a slight increase to vibration. Plus, Energy Suspension covers all of their shock mount bushings with a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for Front Shock Bushings - Honda Civic - 16.8111
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.8111
starstarstarstarstar" Great customer service and nice people "
I have a 2000 Honda CRV 4x4 and I ordered the shock mount kit listed for the crv and the bushings were not wide enough, I ordered this Kit 16.8111 for my Crv because its much wider and it fit perfect. Anyone working on the same suspension for a 97-2001 Honda Crv please keep this in mind.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jared Wahl - . Energy Suspension 16.8111 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" must for suspention tune up "
There's no need for strut bars an such . Once u install these it will make huge diff. Less wheel hop. Better cornering . The ultimate smooth rideverified_user Verified Buyer - jesse - . Energy Suspension 16.8111 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" perfect fit. "
its a perfect fit, you can add to the "car list" it fit on CRV 97-01 all Model. to Replace the front shock bushing.verified_user Verified Buyer - Philippe Lavoie - . Energy Suspension 16.8111 - 5 out of 5