unarchive In The Box of 19.18101 keyboard_arrow_down
- Part #: 19.3101 Front Control Arm Bushing Set
- 4 - 2527 - Front Position Bushing
- 2 - 2528 - Front Position Front Bushing
- 2 - 2529 - Rear Position Rear Bushing
- 2 - 15.10.498.39 - 0.875" X 0.500" X 2.400" Metal Sleeve
- 2 - 15.10.499.39 - 1.250" X 0.938" X 2.050" Metal Sleeve
- 2 - 15.03.24.39 - 2.500" X 0.625" X 0.190" Metal Sleeve
- Part #: 19.5101 Front Sway Bar Bushing Set
- 2 - 5690 - Sway Bar Bushing. 20mm
- Part #: 19.1101 Shifter Bushing Set
- 1 - 1170 - Transmission Position Bushing
- Part #: 19.5102 Rear Sway Bar Bushing Set
- 2 - 5691 - Sway Bar Bushing, 20mm
- 4 - 8295 - End Link Bushing
- 4 - 15.10.496.39 - Metal Sleeve
- Part #: 19.7101 Rear Trailing Arm Set
- 2 - 7068 - Front Position Bushing
- 4 - 2062 - Rear Position Bushing
- 2 - 15.10.472.39 - 0.875" X 0.500" X 2.355" Metal Sleeve
- 2 - 15.10.497.39 - 0.875" X 0.500" X 1.880" Metal Sleeve
- 8 - Grease
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 19.18101 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Impreza WRX 1998-2006
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 19.18101
starstarstarstarstar" Work well. "
Bushings are a pain in the ass to replace. Once they're in though, nothing beats polyurethane, in my opinion.verified_user Verified Buyer - Edward J Nickles - . Energy Suspension 19.18101 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Great product! "
Everything installed perfect but, the "master" budging kit is far from complete I believe a kit with this name should come with every bushing.verified_user Verified Buyer - Eric Roman - . Energy Suspension 19.18101 - 4 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Does 19.18101 work with my subaru impreza 2.0 2006?
- Yes, Part Number 19.18101 will fit your 2006 Subaru Imreza 2.0.
- Will this kit 19.18101 fit a forester sf5 06?
- No, Kit will not fit a Forester SF5 06.
- Would these bushings 19.18101g work on this version wrx?
- Yes these bushings would work on the WRX.