unarchive In The Box of 19.3101 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 2527 - Front Position Bushing
- 2 - 2528 - Front Position Front Bushing
- 2 - 2529 - Rear Position Rear Bushing
- 2 - 15.10.498.39 - 0.875" X 0.500" X 2.400" Metal Sleeve
- 2 - 15.10.499.39 - 1.250" X 0.938" X 2.050" Metal Sleeve
- 2 - 15.03.24.39 - 2.500" X 0.625" X 0.190" Metal Sleeve
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 19.3101 | Impreza WRX | Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 19.3101
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Still in service,no failures reportedverified_user Verified Buyer - VICTOR PISCIOTTA - . Energy Suspension 19.3101 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very good "
I am very impressed with these bushings on my 02 WRX hatch. I do light rally cross, and spirited street driving and they feel great on both. the steering is stiffer and much more responsive, they have an over all great feel. It does make bumps a bit harsher on initial impact, so if you want a nice soft ride I wouldn't recommend them, but who needs that when compared to turn in?verified_user Verified Buyer - 02 Subaru WRX - . Energy Suspension 19.3101 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
($26.11) more expensive
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Can I purchase just the smaller bushings, piece number 2527, from the 19.3101 kit?
- Yes, we do sell by just the piece. you will want to click our live chat button or give us a call at 888-406-2330 and have one of our reps help you further.