unarchive In The Box of 19.3105 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of 03P03585 - Rear Control Arm Bushing - Front Position
- 2 of 15.10.568.39 - (1.00” x .563” x 2.625” Sleeve)
- 2 of 03P03586 - Rear Link Bushing at Rear Control Arm - Rear Position
- 2 of 15.10.437.39 - (.875” x .500” x 1.650” Sleeve).
- 4 of 2918 - Rear Link Bushing
- 2 of 15.10.673.39 - (1.00” x .563” x 1.650” Sleeve)
- 6 of 02P02952 - Upper Link Bushing
- 2 of 15.10.437.39 - (.875” x .500” x 1.650” Sleeve)
- 2 of 02P02953 - Upper Link Bushing - Outer Position
- 2 of 15.10.360.39 - (.875” x .500” x 2.250” Sleeve).
- 8 of 02P02954 - Front Link Bushing
- 4 of 15P1071039 - (.875” x .500” x 1.720” Sleeve).
- 4 of 15P0206939 - Shell (1.587 x 1.375 x 1.250")
- 1 of 17P17692 - Installation Instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
19.3105 | Subaru Rear Control Arm Bushings | 2005-2009 Legacy & O
Energy Suspension's rear control arm bushings for your Subaru Legacy or Outback will give you more contact with the road, maintain your wheel alignment and save you money. With an increase in longevity and a suspension boost you can't go wrong with Energy Suspension's bushing kit. These polyurethane bushings are made to last the lifetime of your Subaru.
Adventure is Out There
Like you, your Subaru loves being active, going on weekend adventures, carrying your camping and hiking gear, but you may have started to notice that your tires are wearing unevenly or a loss of traction. The part of your tires that connects your vehicle to the road is roughly the size of your hand and your control arms are what's responsible for keeping your tire there. So it's pretty important when your OE control arm bushings begin to wear and sag.
Energy Suspension's polyurethane bushings are more durable than OE bushings and with a two-piece design, they not only save you time but also money. These bushings help maintain a zero degree camber which makes your Subaru's tires wear evenly making them last longer. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than your O.E. bushings, not only does this allow your bushing to last longer, but it also gives your suspension a boost with handling performance.
Safer and Stronger
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing, after a while the sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is thrown out of whack. This sagging will continue until the rubber fails completely, putting you and your Subaru in danger. Energy Suspension's polyurethane bushings will not sag over time or exposure to the elements. Poly bushings will also give your tire a full contact patch with the road and allow more traction for all those exciting adventures to come for you and your Subaru.
Covered for Life
If you're looking to save money on control arm bushings/tires and give your Legacy or Outback a suspension boost, then Energy Suspension's Polyurethane rear control arm bushings are just what the doctor ordered.
We don't just sell suspension parts here, we personally stand behind all of our brands which is why we have upgraded Energy's 2-year warranty into a Lifetime Warranties at no cost to you. Go ahead and add these bushings to your cart and rest easy knowing DST has you covered. We also have experienced customer service team available to answer all questions via live chat or you can give them a call.