unarchive In The Box of 2.3102 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 3102 upper control arm bushings
- 4 - 184.108.40.206(3/4.D. x 7/16"I.D. x 2.00"sleeve)
- 2 - 3117 (.415" thk. thrust washer)body end
- 2 - 3128 (.500" thk. thrust washer)axle end
- - use the following bushing (3118) at the right side upper at the axle end if your vehicle came with "Command Track"
- 1 - 3118 (.531" thk. thrust washer)axle end
- 4 - 3103 lower control arm bushings
- 4 - 220.127.116.11 (7/8.D. x 9/16.D. x 2.625 Sleeve)
- 2 - 3116 (.625" thk. thrust washer) axle end
- 2 - 3138 (.750" thk. thrust washer) body end
- 1 - 17053 installation instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 2.3102 | Front Control Arm Bushing Kit | Jeep Cherokee 4wd 84-01
- 5 Star (7)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 2.3102
starstarstarstarstar" amazing "
Everything went together as planned and I was back to racing in no time. Great product. Comes with everything needed to put together efficiently.verified_user Verified Buyer - Gary Greene - . Energy Suspension 2.3102 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Feel great "
Overall they feel great and look awesome. Perfect fit for a Jeep.verified_user Verified Buyer - David jones - . Energy Suspension 2.3102 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great Improvement "
Very tight going in and lining up holes in control arm mount. Well worth the trouble though, much more responsive. I no longer get white knuckles driving down a bumpy road.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jake - . Energy Suspension 2.3102 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" exactly what i expected "
Used this product on past jeeps. Works absolutely great, but total nightmare to install. I knew what I would be up against when I started but they are worth the effortverified_user Verified Buyer - matt - . Energy Suspension 2.3102 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What is recommended procedure to remove original control arm rubber bushings from shell to allow reuse with new polyurethane control arm bushings?
- The best way to remove the old rubber bushings can be found at this link: https://www.suspension.com/blog/how-to-burn-out-suspension-bushings-the-right-way/