unarchive In The Box of 2.3107 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 3300 lower control arm bushings.
- 4 3301 lower control arm bushings.
- 4 184.108.40.206 (7/8”O.D. x 9/16”I.D. x 2.600” sleeve)
- 4 3354 upper control arm bushings.
- 4 3352 upper control arm bushings.
- 4 220.127.116.11 (3/4”O.D. x .406”I.D. x 2.038” sleeve)
- 1 17280 installation instructions.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 3keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 2.3107 | TJ | Rear Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (5)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 2.3107
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
First of all, I am not a hardcore 4 wheeler. I do not like to break parts going over or up a cliff. With that said, the suspension parts I purchased have taken me hunting through Georgia mud and hills. They have taken the kids back and forth to school and the beach and on occasion, have helped rescued people from ditches. They have worked well and I would recommend them.verified_user Verified Buyer - Clyde Spady - . Energy Suspension 2.3107 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" very impressed "
i purchased these for my 2004 TJ and I will say they are a total improvement! the stock ones had some life to them but they was starting to go soft, these made it more "there" and I can honestly say the firmness is well appreciated!\nThe only downside is I wished they supplied the cups or offered the cups as well as the old bushings acted like they was poured into the cups and did not want to come out!verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael - . Energy Suspension 2.3107 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very good. "
Installation went well.\nThe Jeep TJ handles much better.\n\nI used a propane torch to heat the outer shell of the stock bushing, once the shell was hot the old rubber bushing released and shot out into a pail of water which was placed under the control arm, it worked very well. \nA little sanding of the inside the metal shell and it was ready for assembly.\nI am very pleased with the whole process!\nverified_user Verified Buyer - James Burton - . Energy Suspension 2.3107 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" firstname.lastname@example.org "
Installed, no probs, hard wearing poly bushes. Pleased to date.verified_user Verified Buyer - Suzanne Crockett - . Energy Suspension 2.3107 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
($5.17) more expensive
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Includes Lowers Only
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Is it normal to feel more vibration when switching from rubber to polyurethane bushings? I just installed part number 2.3107 and I can feel more of my ride now.
- Yes, when switching from rubber to polyurethane bushings, you will feel more vibration because the polyurethane does not absorb all the vibrations from the road like the rubber bushings do.
- I bought a used 04 Jeep Wrangler Sport TJ, the previous owner installed a Skyjacker Lift. Will these 2.3107 work with Skyjacker rear non-adjustable control arms?
- No, it will not. Part 2.3107 will only work on the OEM stock replacement parts only. I do apologize for this inconvenience.