unarchive In The Box of 2.3108 keyboard_arrow_down
- 8 of Lower Control Arm Bushings - 2911
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 15.10.568.39 (1.00 X .563 X 2.625 inch)
- 4 of Upper Control Arm Bushings (at frame) - 2902
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 15.10.613.39 (1.00 X .500 X 2.00 inch)
- 1 of Bolt - 15.05.94.40 (M12 X 1.75mm X 80mm)
- 1 of Flange Nut - 15.07.39.40 (M12 X 1.75mm)
- 2 of Upper axle bushings - 3354
- 1 of Upper axle bushings - 3353
- 1 of Upper axle bushings - 3362
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 15.10.651.39 (.750 X .500 X 2.040 inch)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
2.3108 | Front Control Arm Bushings | Jeep Wrangler JK 07-14
Front Control Arm Bushings 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
These Polyurethane Front Control Arm Bushings from Energy Suspension make a great replacement for soft or worn rubber bushings on your 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK. These bushings will hold front control arms steady providing stable wheel alignment, reducing sloppy steering and uneven tire wear for the life of your Jeep.
How Strong is your Suspension?
Jeep's are made for rough terrain. The rubber bushings that hold the front control arms in alignment are not.
Uneven ground that gives your '07-'14 Jeep Wrangler's suspension a good workout takes its toll on soft rubber bushings and can cause them to degrade fairly quickly compared to the lifespan of your Jeep. When those original bushings go so does your front wheel alignment and that will cause slop in the steering and uneven tire wear. Even rubber bushings that haven't begun to decompose due to wear and the elements can still allow wheel alignment change during a turn.
Small Bushings and Big Tires
Here in Stephenville, TX we love those mud throwing, off-road tires, and if you love having them on your Jeep Wrangler then the condition of your front control arm bushings is going to be a big deal to you.
When your wheels are tilted, the edges of those expensive tires are going to take the brunt of the wear instead of spreading it along the full contact patch. This can needlessly shorten the lifespan of your tires, which cuts into the modification budget.
If you're looking for a bushing that will hold your Jeep's front control arms in place and last much longer than the original bushings you should check out Energy Suspension's front control arm bushings for the Jeep Wrangler JK. With the stronger connection between the wheels and the frame, you will likely experience more vibration from the road, but it's a small price for the steering and durability benefits of polyurethane bushings.
These bushings will hold front wheel alignment through more intense suspension movements than rubber and provide more precise steering and even tire wear. As far as longevity is concerned DST backs up these bushings with an exclusive lifetime warranty. Do your Jeep and your tires a favor and strengthen that connection between the wheels and the frame with Energy Suspension's front control arm bushings.
Product Reviews for 2.3108 | Front Control Arm Bushings | Jeep Wrangler JK 07-14
- 5 Star (5)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 2.3108
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
The bushings are working well with no issues or no signs of wear.verified_user Verified Buyer - William B Hall - . Energy Suspension 2.3108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great "
Five stars.verified_user Verified Buyer - Andres Resendis Aguilera - . Energy Suspension 2.3108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
The parts solved my Jeeps death wobble 100% Best bushes on the market.\nThank youverified_user Verified Buyer - Louis Marais - . Energy Suspension 2.3108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" very good "
My 2007 Jeep JK used to be handling like a frog having a seizure and gave me the occasional death wobble. Changing these parts gave my Jeep its original driving abilities.verified_user Verified Buyer - Rene Picard - . Energy Suspension 2.3108 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Would installing control arm bushing kit eliminate body roll in my 2009 jeep wrangler?
- No control arm bushings would not solve this issue. You really want to check into a sway bar. Sway bars are an integral part of modern suspension systems. Some people refer to them as anti-roll bars because they help reduce body roll while driving.
- Can the 2.3108 work on my 08 Wrangler JK with a 4
- No, the 2.3108 is for use on the stock control arms on the 08 Wrangler JK, we can guarantee fitment on lifted vehicles.