unarchive In The Box of 2.4104 keyboard_arrow_down
- 12 - 4016 - Upper Bushing Position# 2 and 6
- 10 - 4020 - Lower Bushing Position# 2, 4, 5, 6
- 2 - 4018 - Lower Bushing Position# 3
- 1 - 4019 - Core Mount Bushing Lower Position# 1
- 1 - 4017 - Core Mount Bushing Top Position# 1
- 1 - 17032 - Instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Body to Frame Mount BushingsEnergy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a stronger material for a body to frame mount bushing. Polyurethane is able to handle the constant beating a body mount takes, and is not vulnerable to road grime or UV rays. With Energy Suspension's body mounts, you can protect your body to frame attachment, and your smooth ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty RubberO.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber body mounts to attach a body and frame. Over time these bushings deteriorate due to wear and tear, UV rays or road grime. Once the rubber starts to fail, the attachment point is compromised and the bushing can literally just fall off. Without body to frame mount bushings, the smooth connection between your body and frame is gone and your smooth ride is gone with it. Now bumps and potholes will really put your seatbelt to work.
Product Reviews for Body Mount Bushings Kit - Jeep CJ8 Scrambler - 2.4104
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 2.4104
starstarstarstarstar" Good "
Good quality and installed OK. thanksverified_user Verified Buyer - James M. Funk - . Energy Suspension 2.4104 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" excellent "
Quality was much better than what was originally on the CJ8. All the parts fit and instillation was simple. The new bushings improved the ride especially in the fields.verified_user Verified Buyer - John Pelleriti - . Energy Suspension 2.4104 - 5 out of 5
In my case, I would have benefited from getting a complete kit with the steel sleeves, washers and bolts. Most people who buy this kit, will need these parts, as a rig 30 years old will more than likely be quite rusted and worn out from the years. The bushings are quite nice, and I can build the sleeves and washers, but I would have rather bought a complete kit.verified_user Verified Buyer - Glenn Ulrich - . Energy Suspension 2.4104 - 4 out of 5