unarchive In The Box of 2.4105 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 - 4017 - Core Mount Bushing Top
- 1 - 4019 - Core Mount Bushing Lower
- 4 - 4081 - Bottom Mount Bushing Position# 5,6
- 6 - 4074 - Top Mount Bushing Position# # 2,3,4
- 4 - 4075 - Top Mount Bushing Position# 5,6
- 6 - 4080 - Bottom Mount Bushing Position# 2,3,4
- 10 - Washer - 15.03.05.39 (2.000OD X .500ID X .120TH)
- 1 - 17033 - INSTRUCTIONS FOR 2-4105
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Body to Frame Mount BushingsEnergy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a stronger material for a body to frame mount bushing. Polyurethane is able to handle the constant beating a body mount takes, and is not vulnerable to road grime or UV rays. With Energy Suspension's body mounts, you can protect your body to frame attachment, and your smooth ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty RubberO.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber body mounts to attach a body and frame. Over time these bushings deteriorate due to wear and tear, UV rays or road grime. Once the rubber starts to fail, the attachment point is compromised and the bushing can literally just fall off. Without body to frame mount bushings, the smooth connection between your body and frame is gone and your smooth ride is gone with it. Now bumps and potholes will really put your seatbelt to work.
Product Reviews for Body Mount Bushings Kit - Jeep Wrangler YJ - 2.4105
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 2.4105
starstarstarstarstar" outstanding "
Great parts and the direction were easy to followverified_user Verified Buyer - michael guerin - . Energy Suspension 2.4105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent "
Better than OEM product for fit and finish. Body stability is improved over OEM bushings, I would recommend the product to any offroader or builder. Bob, Grand Junction Coloradoverified_user Verified Buyer - Robert Gallegos - . Energy Suspension 2.4105 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Do I have to reuse the OE inner sleeves on part number 2.4105?
- Yes, you will need to reuse the oe inner sleeves and shims for part number 2.4105.