unarchive In The Box of 2.5103 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 5008 - 7/8 inch - Sway Bar Bushings
- 4 - 8023 - Bushing Halves
- 4 - 4804 - End Link grommets
- 2 - Center Metal sleeves
- 4 - Grommet Washers
- 4 - Small Washers
- 1 - 911108 Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - Installation Instructions - #17039
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for Jeep Cherokee Front Sway Bar Bushings 2.5103 Energy
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 2.5103
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Excellentverified_user Verified Buyer - Sergio Sotomayor - . Energy Suspension 2.5103 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" amazing "
Delivery was very quick and parts fit perfect A+verified_user Verified Buyer - Gregory Taylor - . Energy Suspension 2.5103 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- How do I know what size sway arm bushings I need?
- Have you measured your sway bar? Sway bar bushings are tricky. Even though they could all be the same year make and model the sway bar does vary in diameter making it impossible to have a stock size or cross reference. To insure proper fitment we e recommend measuring your bar before placing an order. https://www.suspension.com/blog/free-sway-bar-measuring-tool/ ...see more