unarchive In The Box of 2.5105 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 4804 - End Link Grommet
- 4 - 8023 - Drop Link Bushing
- 2 - 5012 - 1-1/8 ID. Sway Bar Bushing
- 2 - Metal Sleeves - 126.96.36.199 (.625OD X .500ID X 1.450L)
- 4 - Washers - 15.03.19.39 (1.250 OD X .400 I.D. X .110)
- 2 - 15.08.01.39 Universal Sway Bar Bracket
- 4 - Small Washer - 15.03.23.39 (.702 O.D. X .402 I.D. X .090)
- 1 - 9.11103 - 6 Grams Mini Grease Package
- 1 - 17039 Instructions
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for Jeep Cherokee Front Sway Bar Bushings 2.5105 Energy
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 2.5105
starstarstarstarstar" excellent product "
Very good timely delivery.verified_user Verified Buyer - Donald Eller - . Energy Suspension 2.5105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Sway Bar Bushings "
The product installed easier than it took to take the old parts off. The annoying squeaks were gone. With over 200,000 miles on the old parts I expect to never need to replace these new parts. Johnverified_user Verified Buyer - John Va Verka Jr. - . Energy Suspension 2.5105 - 5 out of 5