unarchive In The Box of 2.5110 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 15.12.06.39 - Greaseable Bracket
- 2 - 5348 - 30MM Sway Bar Bushing
- 2 - Metal Sleeves - 188.8.131.52 (.625OD x .500ID x 1.300L)
- 2 - 8043 - Shock Eye Bushing (.625 ID Hour Glass)
- 1 - 9.11103 - 6 GRAMS MINI GREASE PACKAGE
- 1 - 17145 - Instructions for Greaseable Sway Bar Bushing
- 1 - 17039 - Instructions
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for Jeep Wrangler TJ Front Sway Bar Bushings 2.5110 Engery
- 5 Star (11)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 2.5110
starstarstarstarstar" Great parts fit perfectly and has a grease fitting to keep lubes. "
Put them on nice tight fit with no hassle.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael Satcher - . Energy Suspension 2.5110 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Well made and good looking. "
Easy to install. Fit perfectly on my 02 TJ. I think its awesome that you can grease them. Great part.verified_user Verified Buyer - Wade Williams - . Energy Suspension 2.5110 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Huge improvement! "
Very easy to install the sway bar bushings and provides a much better grip and smooth movements over stock, best part is that they are now greasable providing a much easier maintenance plan.verified_user Verified Buyer - Carlos Montejano III - . Energy Suspension 2.5110 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
Fit and price are good.verified_user Verified Buyer - Kevin Teesdale - . Energy Suspension 2.5110 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will this bushing fit a Rubicon. Im not sure what he sway bar size is other than it is the factory sway bar. ?
- Yes, part number 2.5110 will fit the 2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, but only if you have the 30mm bar.
- How can I get more grease for part number 2.5110? And what type of grease should be used on the bushings?
- You can get more grease here at https://www.suspension.com/mini-grease-gun-combo