unarchive In The Box of 2.7106 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of Track Bar Bushings - 7141 (Frame side)
- 1 of Metal Sleeves (Shell frame side) - 15.02.49.39 (1.563 X .1.323 X 1.00 inch)
- 1 of Track Bar Bushings (axle side) - 7142
- 1 of Metal Sleeves (Shell axle side) 15.02.50.39 (1.450 X 1.260 X 1.00 inch)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves (both sides) - 15.10.392.39 (.875 X .563 X 1.600 inch)
- 2 of Grease - 9.11108
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
2.7106 | Front Track Arm Bar Bushings - Jeep Wrangler JK
Energy Suspension Track Arm Bushings
Track arms, also known as panhard rods, are designed to enhance driver control and safety while cornering through several tasks: Keeping your suspension centered, reducing body roll, and increasing driver control. Now, even with the track arm installed your suspension can shift while you corner. The amount of shifting that occurs depends largely on the quality of bushings you have installed for your track arm.
OE track arm bushings are most commonly made of soft rubber. Rubber, while able to absorb a great deal of vibrations from the road, simply flexes too much to be a decent material for track arm bushings. Energy Suspension makes all of their track arm bushings out of Hyperflex polyurethane, a material that not only offers better performance than rubber, it'll also last much longer. Capable of withstanding great amounts of heat, pressure, and road contamination, these Hyperflex bushings are guaranteed to outlast and outperform the OE. Now, due to polyurethane's firmer nature, there is a good chance that your NVH may increase slightly once these bushings are installed. But, the increase in your control and safety while cornering is well worth it. Plus, Energy Suspension covers all of their track arm bushings with a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for 2.7106 | Front Track Arm Bar Bushings - Jeep Wrangler JK
- 5 Star (7)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 2.7106
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
These Bushings tightened up the suspension on our 2011 Rubicon! I highly recommend Energy Suspension bushings! Excellent quality and durability!verified_user Verified Buyer - Marc Franklin - . Energy Suspension 2.7106 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great "
Perfect.verified_user Verified Buyer - Andres Resendis Aguilera - . Energy Suspension 2.7106 - 5 out of 5
Parts fit good an went together as it was supposed to.verified_user Verified Buyer - Cody hulscher - . Energy Suspension 2.7106 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Excellent bushes.\nThank youverified_user Verified Buyer - Louis Marais - . Energy Suspension 2.7106 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Includes only ONE bushing.
- Bushing Material: Rubber
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Does part number 2.7106 fit the 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK? And if so, do I need to change the rear at the same time as the front bushings?
- Yes, part number 2.7106 will fit the 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK. You do not have to replace the rear bushings at the same time as the front unless they are worn out and need to be replaced.
- What is the difference between part numbers 2.7106 and 2.7102 for my 2008 Jeep JK?
- For the 2008 Jeep JK, part number 2.7106 is fitted for it and part number 2.7102 is not.