unarchive In The Box of 3.10102 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 8052 - Power Steering Ram Bushings
- 1 - 220.127.116.11 - (.500Inch O.D. X .375Inch I.D. X 1.125Inch Large Sleeve)
- 2 - 15.03.01.39 - (1.250Inch O.D. X .375Inch I.D. Cup Washer)
- 1 - 15.05.22.40 (3/8-16Inch Slotted Nut)
- 1 - 15.08.87.40 - (1/16Inch X 3/4Inch Cotter Pin)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Steering Rack Bushings
Increase Your Steering Rack's Longevity
The steering rack is designed to take the force of turning the steering wheel and use it to make the wheels turn. It does this through two relatively fragile components: a series of teeth along the steering rack itself, and a gear that travels across them. The task assigned to steering rack bushings is to keep these components safe from impacts and contamination. However, your OE steering rack bushings are made of a soft rubber that is prone to rotting away after repeated exposure. Energy Suspension crafts each of their steering rack bushings out of Hyperflex polyurethane, a material much more durable than OE rubber. With Energy's Hyperflex bushings installed, your steering rack will easily shrug off both physical impacts and road grime. DST offers an exclusive lifetime warranty, handled in-house, for all Energy Suspension steering rack bushings that we sell.