unarchive In The Box of 3.1103 keyboard_arrow_down
- Must remove factory shell
- 4 - 1003 bushing
- 2 - 220.127.116.11 (.750"O.D. x .500"I.D. x 2.562" sleeve)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Differential Bushings
Improving Your Vehicle's Reaction Time
Responsible for distributing engine power to the wheels, your differential is crucial to your vehicle's ability to respond to braking or accelerating. However, another part that impacts your differential's performance are the bushings that mount it to the frame. These OE bushings are commonly made of rubber, a material prone to flexing and wear. When these bushings flex your differential is allowed to shift, reducing it's effectiveness.
Energy Suspension makes all of their differential bushings with Hyperflex polyurethane. This polyurethane is much sturdier than rubber, easily able to resist physical wear and road contamination. The increased sturdiness includes added firmness. This firmness allows Energy's differential bushings to maintain a better hold on the differential, enhancing your vehicle's response time. Plus, Energy Suspension covers all of their differential bushings with a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for 3.1103 | Differential Carrier Bushing Set | Corvette 1984-1996
- 5 Star (4)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.1103
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Bushings have held up great so far. No issues at all and that says a lot due to the nature of the type of driving the car sees on a routine basis. Primarily auto cross and road racing events. No wear at all on these bushings that I can see.verified_user Verified Buyer - Philip Gomes - . Energy Suspension 3.1103 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
The Differential Carrier Bushings provides me with confident feedback when Im hammering the 4.10 gears in my Vette on the track. The install and instructions were very easy to follow.verified_user Verified Buyer - Marcus Gaines - . Energy Suspension 3.1103 - 5 out of 5
It would be nice if the sleeve was stamped with the size and what it's forverified_user Verified Buyer - Jorge I Barrious - . Energy Suspension 3.1103 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Perfect "
High quality, easy to install parts.verified_user Verified Buyer - Bruce Hazekamp - . Energy Suspension 3.1103 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What is difference between a 3.1103R and 3.1103G?
- The R at the end of the 3.1103 stands for red and the G at the end stands for black.
- Do I need to reuse my stock bushings outer sleeves with the 3.1103 kit?
- No, you will not need to reuse your your outer shell of your stock bushing with the 3.1103 kit.