unarchive In The Box of 3.1114 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 - 1108 - Motor Mount
- 1 - Motor Mount Mounting Bracket
- 1 - Installation Instructions - #17247
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Motor Mounts
If they haven't already, rubber factory mounts on your ride will soon wear out and tear away from their mounting brackets and create a big problem. Once this happens, you can expect a lot of rocking to be coming from your motor and a lot of dangerous engine movement. The cure: Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Motor Mounts. With Energy Suspension's polyurethane motor mounts, you can provide firm support for your engine, while still enjoying the benefits of a smooth ride.
Stronger Polyurethane Mounts
Energy Suspension manufactures these mounts to limit unwanted movement of the motor. With these new polyurethane mounts installed, you can achieve more power to the wheels with an almost indestructible mount, gaining an edge on the street or on the track. Energy Suspension's mounts are very durable and are resistant to oil, chemicals and other road contaminants that would normally deteriorate a rubber mount. These mounts are engineered specifically for each vehicle, matching OE specifications and adding performance. Also, where applicable, most of the mounts feature a "Polylocked Run-Safe" interlocking design that allows the mounts to have interlocking steel inserts to add to the durability and performance.
Product Reviews for 3.1114 | Engine Mount Zinc | Short and Wide Universal
- 5 Star (4)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.1114
starstarstarstarstar_border" Very good "
My only reason for rating the service a 5 is that the original order was incorrect and was returned for exchange.They were understanding and payed for return freight. Would definitely order from the company again.verified_user Verified Buyer - Hale Aleka-Lopaka - . Energy Suspension 3.1114 - 4 out of 5
Product is installed fit was perfect just needed to eliminate V shaped original spacesverified_user Verified Buyer - Ed Miraglia - . Energy Suspension 3.1114 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
Product is fantastic. Fit perfectly, and easy to install.verified_user Verified Buyer - Madonna Monette - . Energy Suspension 3.1114 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" First impression is that they are well made and look to be very strong. Thanks chris. "
I have never used these mounts before and I am hoping that they will stop my broken engine mount problem that I have been having with my BB 56 Chevy for the last twenty years. At first impression they look to be very high quality and if they last I will be buying another set for my other 56 Chevy.verified_user Verified Buyer - Chris Simpson - . Energy Suspension 3.1114 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
($58.97) more expensive
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will part number 3.1114 work on my 1966 corvette with a 427 390Hp?
- No, part number 3.1114 will not work on the 1966 corvette with a 427 390Hp.
- What is the difference between the Red and Black motor mounts?
- The only difference will be in the coloration, being red or black. Other than color, the mounts will follow the same specifications, like same durometer.
- Will the stock hardware work for the 3.1114 on my 66 Chevelle?
- The 3.1114 will reuse your stock hardware for your 66 Chevelle , but only if you have 307 stock motor.
- Do you need the Steel plate that comes with the trans mount?
- This plate must be used. Your OE rubber mounts are bonded to a metal plate for mounting purposes only. But Energy Suspension has created this preload plate to evenly distribute the load for better surface contact and to offer more support for the polyurethane. ...see more