unarchive In The Box of 3.1131 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of 1110 - Motor Mount
- 6 of 15.08.53.01 - Cable Tie
- 1 of 1117 - Transmission Mount
- 1 of 15.08.72.39 - Backing Plate
- 2 of 15.05.36.39 - Bolt, 3/8" - 16 TPI x 1.00" Hex Grade 8
- 2 of 15.03.87.39 - Washer
- 2 of 15.03.04.39 - Flat Washer
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Polyurethane
Motor and Transmission Mount Set
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Polyurethane transmission mounts are much more durable, and a better suited material for handling the stresses of a transmission. Polyurethane is unaffected by UV rays, road grimes and vehicle oils, ensuring a long lasting lifespan and performance.
Motor Mounts: The Problem, The Cure
If they haven't already, rubber factory mounts on your ride will soon wear out and tear away from their mounting brackets and create a big problem. Once this happens, you can expect a lot of rocking to be coming from your motor and a lot of dangerous engine movement. The cure: Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Motor Mounts. With Energy Suspension's polyurethane motor mounts, you can provide firm support for your engine, while still enjoying the benefits of a smooth ride.
Transmission Mounts: The Problem, The Cure
The O.E. transmission mount is also made of soft rubber. While the rubber is good for dampening noise and vibration, it is susceptible to cracking and splitting. Without a proper functioning transmission mount, excess transmission movement is allowed as well as dangerous torque movement. Energy Suspension's polyurethane mounts are much stronger than the rubber and is not prone to cracking. With the polyurethane transmission mounts, you will have controlled torque and the excess movement will be eliminated.
Product Reviews for 3.1131 | Motor and Transmission Mount Set - Chevrolet Tahoe
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.1131
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Everything still works great.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael Misterkiewicz - . Energy Suspension 3.1131 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" good "
Good.verified_user Verified Buyer - Sergey Korolev - . Energy Suspension 3.1131 - 5 out of 5
They were a real pain. I could not squeeze them in to the stock metal mounts like the directions said to do. They just would not fit . I finally had to grind a little off of each side of the eurathane to squeeze them into the stock mount. I also had to tack weld the stock mounts together because the tie wraps did not hold them close enough to get the bolts started. I would rather pay a little more and have new metal be part of the deal.\nNow that they are in i am happy. If they last i will be really happy.\nTomverified_user Verified Buyer - Tom Houston - . Energy Suspension 3.1131 - 5 out of 5