unarchive In The Box of 3.18101 keyboard_arrow_down
- Part#: 3.3134 Front Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - 3090 - Rear Lower Bushing
- 2 - 3091 - Front Lower Bushing
- 4 - 3092 - Front Upper Bushing
- 2 - Metal Sleeves - 220.127.116.11 (.875OD X.625ID X 3.860L)
- 2 - Metal Sleeves - 18.104.22.168 (.875OD X .625ID X 2.960L)
- Part#: 3.2128 Rear Spring and Shackle Bushings
- 8 - 2101 - Spring Bushing
- 4 - 2102 - Shackle Bushing
- 6 - Metal Sleeves - 15.10.08.39 (.750OD x .562ID x 3.000L)
- Part#: 3.4123 Body Mounts
- 4 - 4076 - Position# 1,2 Top Mount
- 2 - 4077 - Position# 3 Top Mount
- 2 - 4078 - Position# 1 Bottom Mount
- 4 - 4079 - Position# 2,3 Bottom Mount
- 1 - 17037 - Instruction Sheet
- 2 - 4076 Position# 1,2 Top Mount
- 2 - 4079 Position# 2,3 Bottom Mount
- Part#: 3.5136 Front Sway Bar Bushings
- 2 - 15.12.04.01 - 4.500 Lg End Link Assembly
- 2 - 5023 - 32MM - Sway Bar Bushings
- 1 - 17039 - Instruction Sheet
- Part#: 9.13101 Tie Rod End Boots
- 2 - 13001 - (.590 X 1.375) Tie Rod Boot
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 4keyboard_arrow_down
DST Silver Color - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whiteline Gold Color Plated - 3 Year Warranty
3 - 5ML High Performance Grease by Energy
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.18101 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | K1500 1988-1998
- 5 Star (8)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.18101
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Bushings were going bad in the front end of my k1500 so I bought the whole kit and had it installed. Quality bushings and looks good on the truck.verified_user Verified Buyer - Joshua Smarr - . Energy Suspension 3.18101 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Dont have much use on these bushings yet, as I am still in the build. So far they are holding up, better then the cracked ones I replaced.verified_user Verified Buyer - Matt Miller - . Energy Suspension 3.18101 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Perfect "
This kit was easy to install.verified_user Verified Buyer - Lari Suvanto - . Energy Suspension 3.18101 - 5 out of 5
My Hyper - Flex kit has been installed for several weeks now. Truck feels real good. Suspension feels awesome. Good product.verified_user Verified Buyer - Christopher Tanodra - . Energy Suspension 3.18101 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- In the complete bushing kit, do the upper control bushings come with all the metal or do they have to be reused. The factory bushing has a sleeve and washer on both sides of the bushing x4.
- No, the control arm bushings in kit number 3.18101 do not come with the new metal hardware, you would need to reuse your factory shells for both the uppers and lowers and the inner sleeves for the uppers.
- Does kit number 3.18101 include the radiator support bushings as well?
- Yes, kit number 3.18101 includes the radiator support bushings.
- Will part number 3.18101 fit my 99 GMC k2500?
- No, part number 3.18101 will not fit the 99 GMC k2500.
- Will part number 3.18101 work with my 1994 Chevy full size Blazer k5 2 door?
- No, part number 3.18101 will not work with the 1994 Chevy full size Blazer k5 2 door.
- I'm getting ready to do a front end suspension replacement on my K1500. My question is, is there any difference between the 1994 & 1995 that I should be aware of before purchasing the kit.
- When looking parts we need to know the exact year, make, model and if a 2 or 4 wheel drive.