description Installation Instructions keyboard_arrow_down
- picture_as_pdfControl Arm Bushings Instructions
- picture_as_pdfSpring Eye and Shackle Bushing Installation
- picture_as_pdfBody Mount Bushings Installation
- picture_as_pdfRear Leaf Spring and Shackle Bushings
- picture_as_pdfTransmission Mount
- picture_as_pdfGreaseable Sway Bar Bushings
- picture_as_pdfParts List - Packing Slip
unarchive In The Box of 3.18106 keyboard_arrow_down
- Transmission mount set: 3.1108
- 1 - 1036 mount.
- 1 - 15.08.10.39 (backing plate).
- 2 - 15.03.48.39 (7/16? lock washer).
- 4 - 15.03.42.39 (7/16? flat washer).
- 2 - 15.05.30.39 (7/16?-14 x 1? bolt).
- 1 - 17112 installation instructions.
- Front end control arm bushing set: 3.3162
- 2 - 3008 lower control arm bushings (rear position).
- 2 - 18.104.22.168 (3/4?O.D. x 1/2?I.D. x 2.40? sleeve).
- 2 - 15.02.02.39 ?B? shells.
- 2 - 3224 lower control arm bushings (front position).
- 2 - 15.10.08.39 (3/4?O.D. x 9/16?I.D. x 3.00? sleeve).
- 2 - 15.02.11.39 ?K? shells.
- 4 - 3293 upper control arm bushings.
- 4 - 22.214.171.124 (7/8?O.D. x 11/16?I.D. x 1.80? sleeve).
- 4 - 15.02.16.39 ?P? shells.
- 1 - 17019 installation instructions.
- Rear leaf spring and shackle bushing set: 3.2129
- 8 - 2004 spring bushings.
- 2 - 2109 frame shackle bushings.
- 6 - 15.10.08.39 (3/4?O.D. x 9/16?I.D. x 3.00? sleeve).
- 1 - 17060 installation instructions.
- 2 - 2110 thrust washers.
- Body mount set: 3.4131
- Must reuse all factory hardware.
- 4 - 4067 bushings (top, position 1 & 2 ).
- 8 - 4068 bushings (bottom, all positions).
- 4 - 4085 bushings (top, position 3 & 4 ).
- 1 - 17045 installation instructions
- STD and Extended Cab pickup.
- Front greaseable sway bar bushings and end link set: (1? bar): 3.5126
- 2 - 5340 bar bushings (1?bar).
- 2 - 15.12.06.39 greaseable brackets.
- 8 - 4806 end link grommets.
- 8 - 15.03.01.39 cupped washers.
- 2 - 126.96.36.199 (9/16?O.D. x 3/8? I.D. x 3.375?
- 2 - 15.05.05.39 (3/8?-16 x 7-1/2? bolt)
- 2 - 15.07.01.39 (3/8?-16 nut)
- 4 - 15.03.23.39 (.702?O.D. x .402? I.D. washer)
- 1 - 17039 installation instructions
- 1 - 17145 installation instructions
- Tie rod boot set:
- 4 - 13001 tie rod boots.
- 8 - 9.11101 grease tubs.
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.18106 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Chevrolet S10 82-04
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.18106
starstarstarstarstar" This is awsome "
This kit couldn't be better. It has everything I needed and is of awesome quality. I would recommend this to everyone I meet.verified_user Verified Buyer - Scott Seela - . Energy Suspension 3.18106 - 5 out of 5