unarchive In The Box of 3.18107 keyboard_arrow_down
- Transmission mount:
- 1 - 1036 mount
- 1 - 15.810 backing plate
- 2 - 15.348 (7/16? lockwasher)
- 4 - 15.342 (7/16? flat washer)
- 2 - 15.530 (7/16?-14 x 1? bolt)
- 1 - 17112 installation instructions
- Front control arm bushing set:
- Must reuse all factory hardware
- 4 - 3092 upper control arm bushings
- 2 - 3134 lower control arm front positions
- 2 - 15.130 (7/8" O.D. x 5/8" I.D. x 3.562 sleeve)
- 2 - 3135 lower control arm rear positions
- 2 - 15.034 (7/8" O.D. x 5/8" I.D. x 3.00 sleeve)
- 1 - 17019 installation instructions
- Rear leaf spring and shackle bushing set:
- 8 - 2101 leaf spring bushings
- 4 - 15.008 (3/4?O.D. x 9/16?I.D. x 3.00? sleeve)
- 4 - 2102 rear frame shackle bushings
- 2 - 15.008 (3/4" O.D. x 9/16"I.D. x 3.00" sleeve)
- 1 - 17040 installation instructions
- Body mount set:Must reuse all factory hardware.
- Std. cab use the following.
- 4 - 4076 bushing (top)position #1 & #2
- 2 - 4077 bushing (top)pos. #4(rearmost loc.)
- 2 - 4078 bushing (bottom)pos. #1
- 4 - 4079 bushing (bottom)pos. #2 & #4(rearmost loc.)
- 1 - 17037 installation instructions
- Extended cab models use the following bushings
- in addition to the bushings above.
- 2 - 4076 bushing (top)position #3
- 2 - 4079 bushing (bottom)position #3
- use 17037 installation instructions
- Tie-rod dust boot set:
- 4 - 13001 tie-rod dust boots
- Complete greaseable front swaybar bushing
- and endlink set :(1-1/4? diameter bar)
- 2 - 5354 (1-1/4? greaseable bushing)
- 2 - 15.816 (greasable bushing bracket)
- 4 - 15.323 (.702" O.D. x .402" I.D. flat
- 8 - 4806 endlink grommets
- 8 - 15.301 (cupped washer)
- 2 - 15.504 (3/8"-16 x 7" bolt)
- 2 - 15.701 (3/8"-16 nut)
- 2 - 15.021 (9/16"O.D. x 3/8"I.D. x 2.6" sleeve)
- 1 - 17145 installation instructions
- 2 - 9.11101 grease tubs
- Ball-joint dust boot set:
- 2 - 13013 ball-joint dust boots
- 2 - 13014 ball-joint dust boots
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.18107 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | C1500 1988-1998
- 5 Star (4)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.18107
starstarstarstarstar" very nice and easy to do "
I would recommend this product for anyone who has some mechanical knowledge.verified_user Verified Buyer - Clarence Lester Porter II - . Energy Suspension 3.18107 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Bushings are holding up very well and have made the vehicle feel much more solid on the road.verified_user Verified Buyer - Paul Stamp - . Energy Suspension 3.18107 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good "
I think this is a good kit.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jason Robles - . Energy Suspension 3.18107 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" GREAT PRODUCT! "
The difference in the ride and handling is UNBELIEVABLE! It is a 91 chevy truck with air bags all around, dropped spindles, flip kit and more. It is tight as a drum, but it rides and handles as good or better than a brand new truck. THANKS! Timverified_user Verified Buyer - TIM MAIER - . Energy Suspension 3.18107 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Do you need to reuse the metal sleeve on kit 3.18107?
- Yes, on Part Number you will need to reuse the metal sleeves that came off your truck.
- Will part number 3.18107 fit my 1995 chevy c1500?
- Yes, part number 3.18107 will fit the 1995 chevy c1500.