unarchive In The Box of 3.18133 keyboard_arrow_down
- Front Control Arm Bushing Set - 3.3185
- 4 of 3424 - Upper Bushings
- 2 of 3375 - Front Lower Bushings
- 4 of 3376 - Rear Lower Bushings
- 2 of 15.10.413.39 - Metal Sleeve (1.000" x .640 x 2.950)
- 2 of 15.10.414.39 - Metal Sleeve (1.000" x .640 x 3.860)
- 4 of 15.07.25.40 - Lock Nut for Lower Control Arm Bolts (16mm x 2.00mm crush lock nut)
- 1 of 17019 - Installation Instructions
- Front Sway Bar Bushing Set - 3.5213
- 2 of 5356 - Sway Bar Bushing - 16mm (0.629 inch)
- 2 of 18.104.22.168 - Sway Bar Brackets
- 4 of 15.03.69.39 - Washers
- 2 of 15.12.100.* - Endlink Assembly
- 1 of 17479 - Installation Instructions
- Front Differential Mount Bushing Set - 3.1154
- 2 of 01P01343 - Diff Bushing - Driver Side
- 2 of 01P01344 - Diff Bushing - Driver Side W/TW
- 1 of 01P01345 - Diff Bushing - Passenger Side Front
- 1 of 01P01346 - Diff Bushing - Passenger Side Rear
- 1 of 22.214.171.124 - Metal Sleeve - Passenger Side Front (.875" x .563 x 2.390)
- 1 of 15.10.534.39 - Metal Sleeve - Passenger Side Rear (.875" x .563 x 2.440)
- 1 of 17P17655 - Installation instructions
- Torsion Bar Bushings - 3.1143
- 2 of 01P01347 - Hanger Bushing
- 2 of 15P1070539 - Metal Sleeve (1.000" x .563 x 1.500)
- 1 of 17P17656 - Installation instructions
- Rear Leaf Spring Bushing Set - 3.2141
- 4 of 2509 - Front Position Bushing
- 4 of 2511 - Rear Position Bushing
- 4 of 2512 - Shackle Position Bushing
- 2 of 15.10.483.39 - Metal Sleeves (1.000 x .640 x 3.000)
- 4 of 15.10.276.39 - Metal Sleeves (.875 x .563 x 3.000)
- 1 of 17040 - Instruction Sheet
- Body Mount Set - 3.4162
- 4 of 04P04360 - Upper Body Mount POS. 2 & 4
- 4 of 04P04361 - Upper Body Mount POS. 1 & 3
- 8 of 4201 - Lower Body Mount
- 8 of 15.03.11.39 - Washer (3.000 x 9/16)
- 1 of 17P17654 - Installation instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
2007-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 4WD 2500HD to 3500 Bushing Kit
This Hyperflex kit will completely replace the original rubber bushings on the 2007-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 4WD 2500HD or 3500 with more durable polyurethane bushings.
The bed and trailer hitch on your Chevy Silverado are not there for show, and while you're hauling you don't want to worry about how your truck is handling. You need your truck to be solid, something you can depend on, but the rubber bushings that keep your suspension in place will wear out and heavy loads are eventually going to crush them.
Complete Bushing Replacement
The basic idea of this kit is toughening up the soft spot in your Silverado's suspension. Here's a list of the replacement parts.
Individual Suspension Parts:
Now, the differential mounts will provide a more secure connection than rubber, keeping power moving smoothly to the wheels instead of losing it through shaky parts. The body mounts will keep the body aligned with the frame so you won't be embarrassed by a sagging cab when you're sitting next to the thirty other trucks parked outside Hard Eight BBQ in Stephenville, Tx. The sway bar and end link bushings will do a better job of reducing body roll during a turn and give you the anti-roll benefits of a larger diameter sway bar without having to install one.
The leaf spring bushings help your rear suspension distribute all the weight you're carrying while keeping it properly aligned. The control arms and the torsion arm will be stiffer with polyurethane bushings, meaning more control and a better feel for how your load is riding.
A Lasting Solution
The original bushings on your Silverado will eventually look like this. Rubber is just not a substance that can indefinitely absorb the pressure and punishment of heavy use. Polyurethane bushings will take the bumps and extra weight and keep right on going long after those original bushings would have rotted away and fallen right off of your truck.
These bushings will keep your truck better aligned for a much longer period of time than the rubber ones and they will last the life of your truck, and this is backed up by our exclusive DST lifetime warranty.