unarchive In The Box of 3.2108 keyboard_arrow_down
- 8 - 2004 - Main Spring Eye Bushings
- 4 - 2009 - Shackle Bushings
- 6 - Metal Sleeves - 15.10.08.39 (.750OD x .562ID x 3.000L)
- 1 - 9.11102 - 10 Grams Grease Package
- 1 - 17040 - Instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
question_answer Ask us a Question
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Leaf Spring and Shackle BushingsVehicles with a leaf spring and shackle set up lean heavily on the springs to take the shock out of a bump. Not only does a leaf spring reduce the force of a bump that you feel, but it also evenly distributes the load across the chassis instead of the whole load pressing down on one point. Your ability to get to point A to point B without scraping the pavement is heavily dependent on the leaf spring and shackle bushings which mount the spring to the frame. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a stronger material for the mounting points of a leaf spring and shackle. Polyurethane leaf spring bushings are able to handle the stress from the suspension, and is not vulnerable to road grime. With Energy Suspension's polyurethane, you can protect your vehicle's ability to carry a load, and your bumpy free ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty RubberO.E. leaf spring and shackles utilize a soft rubber bushing to mount the spring to the frame. The rubber is great for reducing the noise and vibrations from being transferred into the cab. Unfortunately, rubber bushings have a short lifespan. Once the rubber fails, due to wear and tear or road grime, a leaf spring's effectiveness is severely reduced. Meaning you will experience a very bumpy ride, the vehicle's ability to carry a load or tow is hindered greatly and you'll experience a loss of control.
Be sure to use Formula 5A leaf spring bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for Rear Leaf Spring Bushings - Chevrolet K5 Blazer
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.2108
starstarstarstarstar_border" For this set everything fit "
This was the right size bushing and metal inserts that fit my aftermarket lift springs. The bushing for stock rear spring shackle was also the right size.verified_user Verified Buyer - Chadd Swofford - . Energy Suspension 3.2108 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Everything is working great enjoying the ride thanks for the interest an thanks for parts being delivered so fast an the right parts thanks againverified_user Verified Buyer - james a williams - . Energy Suspension 3.2108 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will part number 3.2108 fit my 86 c10? My springs measure 1 1/2 inch wide and the inside of the spring eyes are 1 3/8 inches.
- Yes, part number 3.2108 would be the correct part number for your 86 c10.