lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.3117 | El Camino | Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.3117
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent "
I have installed my suspension pieces. I have always used Energy Suspension bushings for their durability. I am very happy with them and I will continue to use them. I just wish they made them in yellow, like they used to.\nverified_user Verified Buyer - JAMES E ROHLEDER JR - . Energy Suspension 3.3117 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" impressive!! "
I was really impressed with these bushings, these will be the bushings I'm am going to use from now on.verified_user Verified Buyer - Raymond Romero - . Energy Suspension 3.3117 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Awesome "
Great products, excellent fit, super fast shipping!!!verified_user Verified Buyer - Jeffrey Gibbs - . Energy Suspension 3.3117 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Am I able to buy just 1 upper control arm bushing from kit number 3.3117? I do not need the shell.
- Yes, it would be part number bulk-3001.
- Will kit 3.3117 fit my 1964 Chevy Chevelle Convertible?
- Yes, kit 3.3117 will fit your 1964 Chevy Chevelle Convertible with a 1.90 in OD diameter.
- Will part number 3.3117 fit my 1965 Chevelle?
- Yes, part number 3.3117 will fit the 1965 Chevelle.