unarchive In The Box of 3.3123 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3045 - Rear Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - 3208 - Thrust Washers
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves
- 1 - 911108 Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - Installation Instructions - #17019
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.3123 | C10 Pickup | Rear Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (4)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.3123
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
The bushings seem to be holding up well for a cruiser!verified_user Verified Buyer - Pete Moncada - . Energy Suspension 3.3123 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great fit "
Parts exceeded my expectations and quality. Very ez to put together. no problems.verified_user Verified Buyer - PHILLIP E SIZEMORE - . Energy Suspension 3.3123 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent replacement bushings "
These trailing arm bushings were a perfect fit for my 67 Chevy truck. The assembly grease provided works fine, haven't heard a squeak yet. I'm really happy that I didn't have to remove the original shells, they would have been a bear to get out (torch, grinder, or press). Highly recommended as replacement bushings.verified_user Verified Buyer - Dennis E Price - . Energy Suspension 3.3123 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" great "
The parts worked greatverified_user Verified Buyer - Joan Beach - . Energy Suspension 3.3123 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- How does the end cap bushing go on the end of part number 3.3123? Flat part out or cone shape out?
- The end cap bushing from kit number 3.3123 will need to go on with the larger flat side on first. The beveled in side will be facing out.
- Are there any installation instructions for part number 3.3123?
- Yes, you can find the installation instructions for part number 3.3123 at https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/installation_instructions/energy_suspension/17019.pdf
- Do you have installation instructions for the part 3.3123?
- Instruction can be found here: https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/installation_instructions/energy_suspension/17019.pdf
- What is this made of?
- Part number 3.3123 is made of polyurethane?