unarchive In The Box of 3.3134 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3090 - Large Main Bushings
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 3090
- 2 - 3091 - Medium Main Bushings
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 3091
- 4 - 3092 - Smaller Bushings
- 2 - 9.11108 Formula 5 Prelube Tubes
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17019
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm BushingsA control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushing provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.3134 | K1500 | Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (21)
- 4 Star (3)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.3134
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Everything still works great.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael Misterkiewicz - . Energy Suspension 3.3134 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Impressed "
Worked perfectly.verified_user Verified Buyer - Levi Bruttomesso - . Energy Suspension 3.3134 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
Removing the old bushing material and preparing the shells was a significant chore, but installing the new bushings was easy. Use plenty of grease. Be sure and order extra.verified_user Verified Buyer - Frank L House - . Energy Suspension 3.3134 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good bushings. "
We use these at work so I knew they were awesome.verified_user Verified Buyer - Ryan Craver - . Energy Suspension 3.3134 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- How is the warranty handled for part number 3.3134?
- If ordered through us, the warranty will go through us. The warranty always goes through whoever you ordered the part through.
- Are there any online installation instructions for part number 3.3134?
- Yes, you can find the installation instructions for part number 3.3134 at https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/installation_instructions/energy_suspension/17019.pdf
- Does this kit 3.3134 cover upper and lower controls for the vehicle 98 Chevy k3500?
- Yes, the kit 3.3134 will have the upper and lower bushings for both sides of vehicle.
- What all comes in this kit?
- Here is a list of all the parts that come in kit 3.3134: 4 - 3092 - UPPER(IFS) 2 - 3375.01 - LOWER 2 - 3376.01 - LOWER 2 - 15.10.413.39 (1.000 X .640 X 2.950) - Sleeve 2 - 15.10.414.39 (1.000 X .640 X 3.860) - Sleeve 4 - 15.07.25.40 (16mm x 2.00mm) - Locknut ...see more
- Will part number 3.3134 fit my aftermarket control arms?
- No, part number 3.3134 is a direct stock replacement.