unarchive In The Box of 3.3147 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3134 Large Bushings
- 2 - 3135 Medium Bushings
- 4 - 3092 Small Bushings
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 3134
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 3135
- 2 - 9.11108 Formula 5 Prelube Tubes
- 1 - Installation Instructions #17019
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.3147 | C1500 Pickup Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (7)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.3147
starstarstarstarstar" Installing Parts no problem "
Installing Parts no problem along with the grease it requires.verified_user Verified Buyer - Claude Pierre - . Energy Suspension 3.3147 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great Product "
Great Product fits great. Helps handling a ton.verified_user Verified Buyer - Brendon Kline - . Energy Suspension 3.3147 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Ok "
Everything was easy to install. The only problem I had was they didn't come with the upper metal sleeves. Mine where all rusted out and u can't get these from the dealer so I had to spend $40 at the junk yard on another set of control arms to make these bushings work. Not very happy!!!verified_user Verified Buyer - adam king - . Energy Suspension 3.3147 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellant "
Quick service and shipping, would buy again.verified_user Verified Buyer - Allan Walker - . Energy Suspension 3.3147 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will the 3.3147 fit my 89 C1500?
- The 3.3147 are fitted as an OE stock replacement for the control arm bushings on a stock 89 C1500.
- Will the 3.3147 control arm kit work for the 99 C2500 that is 8600 GVW?
- Yes, As long as you have the stock control arms, these 3.3147 control arm bushings will fit into your 99 Chevrolet C2500 even if it is the 8600 GVW pickup.
- Do the upper bushings need an inner sleeve for installation?
- One Set Will Cover the Left and Right Side, Must Reuse Existing Outer Metal Shells Must Reuse All Metal Parts