unarchive In The Box of 3.3149 keyboard_arrow_down
- 3145-qty 6
- 126.96.36.199 metal sleeves -qty 6
- 3147-qty 2
- 188.8.131.52 metal sleeve -qty 2
- 3149 thrust washer-qty 2 (Large)
- 3150 trust washers -qty 2 (small)
- 3151 thrust washers- qty 4 (Meduim)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.3149 | Rear Control Arm Bushing Replacement | Caprice 66-70
- 5 Star (4)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.3149
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Still working well.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jose Luis Arroyo Astudillo - . Energy Suspension 3.3149 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" WHAT A GREAT STORE. KUDOS!! "
SUPER GREAT PRODUCTS. PRICED RIGHT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS ABOVE AND BEYOND! I TELL ALL MY FRIENDS, AND ANYONE ELSE THAT WILL LISTEN. THANX!verified_user Verified Buyer - KIRK ELDREDGE - . Energy Suspension 3.3149 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product. "
This is an outstanding product. Easy to install and does a great job controlling the rear end. I would recommend energy suspension over all the rest of the competitors. Elston Slinkerverified_user Verified Buyer - Elston Slinker - . Energy Suspension 3.3149 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great "
Good quality. The old shells need to be pressed further into the control arms for this kit so make sure you can access a press, which may add to the overall cost.verified_user Verified Buyer - Craig Carney - . Energy Suspension 3.3149 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will your Energy Suspension kit number 3.3149 fit this car and will it do both upper and lower trailing arms for a total of 8 bushings?
- If you have 2 upper control arms kit 3.3149 will fit. It will give you a total of 8 bushings for the rear.