unarchive In The Box of 3.3150 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3252 - Main Bushings with Center Sleeves
- 2 - 3163 - Thrust Washers
- 4 - 3001 - Bushings with Shell and Sleeve
- 1 - 9.11108 Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17019
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm BushingsA control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushing provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.3150 | Front Control Arm Bushing Kit | Caprice 1966-1970
- 5 Star (4)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.3150
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
The bushings I purchased For my upper control arms have stood the test of time in the two \nyears that I owned them. Great product thanksverified_user Verified Buyer - Angel Valencia - . Energy Suspension 3.3150 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
EXCELLENT PARTS AT A GREAT PRICE! BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON A PURCHASE (NO MATTER HOW MUCH I SPENT) I HAVE EVER RECIEVED IN FIFTY-SIX YEARS !!! THANX!verified_user Verified Buyer - KIRK P. ELDREDGE - . Energy Suspension 3.3150 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" good performance but.. "
Works fine but outer shells on the lower control arm should be included. if your shell is damaged you have to put the job on hold to find one.verified_user Verified Buyer - Joe - . Energy Suspension 3.3150 - 4 out of 5
Perfectverified_user Verified Buyer - Jan Birgerson - . Energy Suspension 3.3150 - 5 out of 5