unarchive In The Box of 3.3153 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3147 - Control Arm Bushings with Outer Metal Shells and Inner Sleeves
- 4 - 3199 - Control Arm Bushings with Inner Sleeves
- 4 - 3150 - Thrust Washers for 3147
- 2 - 3204 - Thrust Washers for 3199
- 2 - 911108 Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - Installation Instructions - #17088
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.3153 | Rear Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit | Impala 59-64
- 5 Star (6)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.3153
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
No problems.verified_user Verified Buyer - David G Cook - . Energy Suspension 3.3153 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great parts fit well. "
I would have no issues buying bushings again from \nAftermarket.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jamie Robertson - . Energy Suspension 3.3153 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Parts fit great "
When the parts came in it was a easy assembly. Everything bolted right up. I will be buying from you again.verified_user Verified Buyer - Don Schaffner - . Energy Suspension 3.3153 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good "
I wish the diagram was more detailed as to which sleeves had to be replaced. I ended up powder coating my control arms before realizing that the sleeves needed to be replaced. Getting the new ones in was not the easiest process. It helped a lot to ream the holes and use the supplied grease to press them in.verified_user Verified Buyer - Greg - . Energy Suspension 3.3153 - 5 out of 5