unarchive In The Box of 3.3164 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3261 lower control arm pivot bushing, horizontal position thrust washer
- 2 - 3262 lower control arm pivot bushing, horizontal position
- 2 - 3263 lower control arm pivot bushing, vertical position center
- 2 - 3264 lower control arm pivot bushing, vertical position upper
- 2 - 3265 lower control arm pivot bushing, vertical position lower
- 4 - 3266 upper control arm pivot bushing
- 4 - 220.127.116.11 (3/4"O.D. x .480" I.D. x 1.570 sleeve)
- 1 - 17138 installation instructions
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.3164 | Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement | Camaro 93-02
- 5 Star (6)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.3164
starstarstarstarstar" night and day difference. "
I installed new polyurethane upper and lower control arm bushings as well as front sway bar links at the same time and the handling difference is amazing. Much more responsive with less body roll.verified_user Verified Buyer - Drew Fex - . Energy Suspension 3.3164 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Night and Day difference "
Replaced the Upper and lower control arm bushings with the Energy Suspension bushings on my 2000 Trans Am WS6. WOW!!! Seriously a night and day difference! Took me two days to replace them due to the stock bushings needing to be drilled out and very hard to clean. But well worth the time and effort! The drive-ability has increased dramatically and my car feels AMAZING! Highly recommend these for your F body or any car or truck you may own.verified_user Verified Buyer - Shawn Mahoney - . Energy Suspension 3.3164 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Easier to install than the stock bushings "
I installed the bushings a couple months ago and noticed an improvement in the ride. I heard that the ride would be stiffer but I think just the opposite; it seem to take the bumps much better since the control arms are able to travel freely instead of being limited by how much the rubber will twist with the bushing. Other than heating the rubber to remove it, I think these were easier to install because pressing the whole bushing out is difficult to do without bending to control arm.verified_user Verified Buyer - Eric Nightengale - . Energy Suspension 3.3164 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" V ery good "
Good product. Had to burn out the upper bushings and clean the metal parts well. The lower knocked out fine and installed the new ones easy as can be. Easy to install and work with. Car handles better.verified_user Verified Buyer - Shawn Stern - . Energy Suspension 3.3164 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Does this cover the upper control arms or the lower ???
- Kit 3.3164 includes the uppers and lower control arm bushings
- Am I able to purchase just piece number 3263 from kit number 3.3164? I somehow lost that 1 piece.
- Yes, you would order part number bulk-3263.
- Do you offer the outer sleeves for kit number 3.3164?
- Unfortunately for the 3.3164 control arm a kit you will need to reuse your OE stock bushing outer shells.