unarchive In The Box of 3.3188 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 2595 (hard durometer bushing installs next to wheel ).
- 4 - 2598 (soft durometer bushing installs next to drive shaft ).
- 2 - 188.8.131.52 (sleeve .750”O.D. x .480”I.D. x 2.790”LG).
- 4 - 9.11108 (grease).
- 1 - 17437 Instruction Sheet
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.3188 | GTO | Rear Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.3188
starstarstarstarstar" Great reputation, Excellent product "
Fit& finish is excellent, will be using a mix of Pedders & Energy Suspension products to replace worn original GTO components.verified_user Verified Buyer - Steven Linne - . Energy Suspension 3.3188 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Great bushings, do what they claim, tighten up the ride, no more worries about worn out bushings.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael Cohen - . Energy Suspension 3.3188 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Tougher to install but glad they are in. "
This is probably the toughest part to install. Maybe the instructions could be better because my mechanic spent more time installing this rear control arm kit than any of the other parts. All of the OEM suspension parts should be replaced since the OEM stuff is not really that good and after a few years, should be trashed. The Energy Suspension full kit is the way to go.verified_user Verified Buyer - Francisco Rivera - . Energy Suspension 3.3188 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane